Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: Dance game
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I went out last night with a friend from work and we were in a club full of hot women. The dance floor was full. Now I never dance, why?, because I suck at it. I dont know what to do with myself

Any books, advise, tips, online content you could show me guys?

Post subject: Re: Dance game
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

you know what man?
Actually dance floor is the hardest place to get girl.
its very difficult to make you notice especially because most of the times they dance in group(circle) and rarely give attention to someone, even if they are a bit curious they prefer keep dancing with their friends just to not look too available in front everyone.

the best place to get girl in disco is close to the bar when they are about to order or 'smoke zone'...i always start exceptional conversations in there... :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:42 am 
Dedicated Member

I love the dance floor. I find much more easier to escalate and kiss faster on the dance floor than other scenarios because it's more normal to escalate and get close with the girl. The most important part of dance floor game is to have fun out there. You don't need to be technical or know the right dance moves or take yourself seriously. The other girls will feel comfortable being around you when you're legitimately having fun and you can initiate the open much more easily this way. Make eye contact with her and smile while you're having fun dancing. If she holds it for longer than a couple seconds, you can go up confidently and reach out for her hand and make her do a spin and start dancing with her. Don't force her hand but gently lead her hand to get compliance and she will be receptive.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:47 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ok so you want to master the dance floor? Do you have some basic steps in line? If not take a dance class of any sort and within ten hours i can guarantee you do. If you already do have the basics and once you learn the only thing you have to do is have fun out there. But you must escalate with the ones you like in the club to make sure you leave with them outside the club. If you're dancing is good, their eyes will be on you. If so make the move. Basically some tips are to have a smile at all times, look like you are having fun, dance kind of like a push and pull game with girls, dance within your own reality. This is the most important thing. I honestly want you to dance like you don't give a shit. As though you could close your eyes and dance to the beat. When you open girls will be circled around you. I've noticed that other guys really don't want to dance next to a guy that can dance or at least has total freedom. Do anything. Do anything. Be completely sexual if you want then get all eyes on you, it don't matter. Then make the move and pull the chicks to the side. If you can dance well enough you can lead to an animalistic pull on the girls. It's not hard. Chicks basically use dancing as a screen for your ability to fuck. Confidence is king. BUT MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE WITH THE GIRL.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:20 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Avoid the dance floor. Occasionally if I'm cutting through the dance floor to get to a different section of the club, I'll see a dancing girl throwing me IOI's. Normally at that point I have no problem making out before saying a word to her, as long as body language/confidence is on point. If it hooks, I kiss her, walk away and nod at her to follow me. If she does, great. If not, I don't bother. That's really the only time I have any interactions on the dance floor at clubs.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:03 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
Avoid the dance floor
Quote:
Actually dance floor is the hardest place to get girl
Speak for yourself guys

I can not dance for shit but I do pretty damn well on the dancefloor and personally thinks its easier than talking to girls. Perhaps you both need some more practise with it.