Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Some nights a mans a king, and another he's theivin' with the rats.

Went to the club across the street tonight looking to get some work done. See with finals coming into December I decided I'd test the wheels. The same bar last night was good when I ran into some people I knew. Tonight was bunk as fuck. Couldn't get anything established on the d floor.

I mostly went with strong keno and little rapport or verbal communication.

Not sure what else I can add, had 0 social proof. Got the ahirt tore open twice and got pushed/nudged away a few times. Not sure what it was, I must have subconsciously shifted my game and I'm completely incongruent.

Somebody dissect this with me, I can't seem to pull with the absence of social proof and an appearance on the floor.

“Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom. A man can't ride you unless your back is bent.”

Last edited by IDirty on Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

when you opened these sets what were they doing?

i dont think you really need social proof on the dancefloor, as long as you dont just continously walk around looking to hook in, i think being by yourself is fine. Get a few drinks in the club, talk to the bartender or anyone else in that vicinity and make some new friends.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
when you opened these sets what were they doing?

I dont think you really need social proof on the dancefloor, as long as you dont just continously walk around looking to hook in, i think being by yourself is fine. Get a few drinks in the club, talk to the bartender or anyone else in that vicinity and make some new friends.
Usually the girls were dancing in 2 sets or even 3,4 or 5. Thats pretty much when I would take my generic dance stature over to them and initiate kino by a leg touch or moving my thigh against them.
Don't know how many times I got rejected because I usually forget about rejections right after they happen.

At first I had a few good reactions, the girls in a 2 set gave me IOIs, right off the start. But as it went on other groups wouldn't have any of it. I wasn't intimidated by any means but never really made a strong approach tot he front of a girl. Perhaps thats what the problem was. I also think a bit of humour and conversation on the dance floor goes a long way to build comfort, last night being the example.

“Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom. A man can't ride you unless your back is bent.”