Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

No matter how many girls you meet you can't get it right every time. And it's always the ones you're most attracted to that you fuck it up with.

If she's really special, you don't always want to just learn from it and move on. This is my sticking point. After you've messed it up and her attraction for you is gone how can you fix it?

I feel like every PUA avoids this by saying you need to move on. But if someone could solve this issue it would be the biggest break through in PUA history.

Usually for me it's coming on too strong, it still happens sometimes. I know what to do in the future but I can't always do it. I want to know how to make those feelings a girl felt come back once they're gone.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:12 pm 
The Grand Puba

You're too vague on what you mean by a bad interaction and coming on too strong. Give an example.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:25 pm 
English Muffin

You don't get a 2nd chance to make a great 1st impression.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok for example the last time it happened to me went like this...

Met a girl hb9 number closed. Next day her and her friend came over to attend the 2nd night of a 3 night festival with us. I got her hot and heavy dancing in the crowd and she asked me to take her somewhere. We fucked in the Vinyard.

Day 2 she comes over to attend the last night with us. By this time her friend is hooking up with my friend. She has some kind of panic attack on the bus ride in and it takes me followed by medical staff over an hour to bring her down. Vibe changes she's not to affectionate towards me but I don't read the signals and keep reaching for her hand and initiating kisses etc. Her friend drinks too much, back to medical tent for several hours. Vibe gets worse, I try harder. By the time I get them home I feel like all attraction is gone. Texts trying to recover don't help.

Attraction levels were through the roof at one point, could they have been brought back?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:50 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
After you've messed it up
You haven't "messed it up" you've learned valuable skills on your journey to PUA mastery.

The only way I've seen a recovery afterwards is when the guy gets a lot of preselection from other women later and the original girl has to re-evaluate her decision (assuming you haven't been a total needy wuss).

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

How do you achieve this? Most of the time the girl isn't in your circle of friends the only things she sees are on social media.