Struggling with Shit tests


Go to page 1, 2  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points


Forum rules


A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?


A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?


IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.



Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:36 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:40 am
Posts: 26
Location: New York City
So most of my game is ok but i'm having a hard time with shit tests. my problem is two fold:

One: Although i might pass 2-3 in a row, I don't see girls gaining any visible interest. They just continue to shit test me (some sounding borderline angry and calling me a manic) and

Two: When this happens i often just tell myself "wow this girl is stuck up, let me get away from her and have fun elsewhere" and I leave the set.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

_________________
A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
- John C. Maxwell


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:52 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:33 pm
Posts: 118
If you keep seeing that then take personal responsibility. There's something you're doing man
that is causing these girls to not take a liking to you. You have to figure it out. And I have to tell
you seeing things through a "2-3 shit tests in a row" type of perspective is going to screw you up.
In fact I think seeing everything as a "shit test" is probably causing these situations in the first place.
You're bringing that shit onto yourself and pushing the girls away.

_________________
Add me on Facebook - www.facebook.com/bramblenicolas


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:58 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5917
Location: Los Angeles
What are the shit tests? Be careful, my question is a trap.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:06 pm 
Offline
King Among Mortals
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 7595
Location: United States
JackZero wrote:
What are the shit tests? Be careful, my question is a trap.


"Get out of my bushes!", "How do you know where I live?!?", "Why do you have duct tape and a roll of black plastic in your car?".

_________________
They call me the cat whisperer, cause I know exactly what the pussy needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:22 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:06 am
Posts: 37
Shit tests need to be embraced man, The first thing I would look at is your body language and why they're shit testing you in the first place. Don't ever blame them.. it's never personal it's just their shield they have on auto pilot because they get hit on 1000 times a night.

I would look at RSD videos such as this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De_wf_7sqc0

You've got to respond QUICK and witty as if its just brushing off the importance it. Be stern.

Best one I heard from RSD Julian when a girl said "you have moobs" to him.
He said "I know, makes me more in touch with my feminine side"

Tyler has said before using misinterpretation is good as you can take them as compliments and it brushes off her personal insults as to what she thinks in her frame is bad, in your frame it's perfection - you have to be firm in what you say and back yourself 100% any sniff of insecurity and the girl will tear you apart!

_________________
Yours in Sarging,

Sparkie


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:07 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5917
Location: Los Angeles
Sparkie wrote:
Shit tests need to be embraced man
No


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:13 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:06 am
Posts: 37
What's your advice then JackZero?

Most of us are on here to help each other develop so any constructive advice is appreciated.

_________________
Yours in Sarging,

Sparkie


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:36 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5917
Location: Los Angeles
Sparkie wrote:
What's your advice then JackZero?

Most of us are on here to help each other develop so any constructive advice is appreciated.
Not that I haven't addressed this numerous times, so maybe I'll help you and the OP out with some light reading.

http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/mid-game/hacking-the-shit-test-vt194645.html
http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/mid-game/everyone-struggling-with-shit-tests-vt197332.html
http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/general-questions/the-topic-shit-tests-vt197414.html
http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/approaching-and-opening/blast-past-every-shit-test-vt198697.html

Sometimes it gets tiring to keep giving the same constructive advice over and over again.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:20 am 
Offline
Dedicated Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:00 am
Posts: 607
JackZero wrote:
Sparkie wrote:
What's your advice then JackZero?

Most of us are on here to help each other develop so any constructive advice is appreciated.
Not that I haven't addressed this numerous times, so maybe I'll help you and the OP out with some light reading.

http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/mid-game/hacking-the-shit-test-vt194645.html
http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/mid-game/everyone-struggling-with-shit-tests-vt197332.html
http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/general-questions/the-topic-shit-tests-vt197414.html
http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/approaching-and-opening/blast-past-every-shit-test-vt198697.html

Sometimes it gets tiring to keep giving the same constructive advice over and over again.


if you aak a woman over and she ask when she should come, is that a shit test?

_________________
If I was ya man, baby, you'd
Never worry bout what I do
I'd be coming home back to you
Every night, doin' you right


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:01 pm 
Offline
Read My Book
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:08 pm
Posts: 5021
Location: New York City
When are usually only shit testing guys often that they don't feel have the quality of frame to be around them. This is a normal occurrence of someone who is a beginner in this walk of life. The more rooted in the game you get, the less you will be tested, because your vibe will be believable. They're currently looking at you like " you're not really the guy you're pretending to be and we can smell it".

Just stay active and as your successes bring you confidence, the text you encounter will lessen.

_________________
Need Coaching? For 1 on 1 Coaching via Skype, Phone or Instant Messenger - Email: EddieFews@Gmail.com

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:32 pm 
Offline
Dedicated Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:00 am
Posts: 607
galist wrote:
JackZero wrote:
Sparkie wrote:
What's your advice then JackZero?

Most of us are on here to help each other develop so any constructive advice is appreciated.
Not that I haven't addressed this numerous times, so maybe I'll help you and the OP out with some light reading.

http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/mid-game/hacking-the-shit-test-vt194645.html
http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/mid-game/everyone-struggling-with-shit-tests-vt197332.html
http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/general-questions/the-topic-shit-tests-vt197414.html
http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/approaching-and-opening/blast-past-every-shit-test-vt198697.html

Sometimes it gets tiring to keep giving the same constructive advice over and over again.


if you aak a woman over and she ask when she should come, is that a shit test?


if you ask a woman over to your house and she ask why, is tht a shit test?

_________________
If I was ya man, baby, you'd
Never worry bout what I do
I'd be coming home back to you
Every night, doin' you right


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:10 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5917
Location: Los Angeles
galist wrote:
if you ask a woman over to your house and she ask why, is tht a shit test?
No


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:14 pm 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:43 am
Posts: 741
Location: Venus
An example of a shit test:

"If you could pick between a 25-year-old woman and a 35-year-old woman, who would you pick?" asks the 35-year-old girlfriend to her 40-year-old boyfriend.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:24 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5917
Location: Los Angeles
HT23VWY67 wrote:
An example of a shit test:

"If you could pick between a 25-year-old woman and a 35-year-old woman, who would you pick?" asks the 35-year-old girlfriend to her 40-year-old boyfriend.
No. This is her asking a question to address an insecurity.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:40 pm 
Offline
King Among Mortals
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 7595
Location: United States
"No you don't have to stay home with me, and watch the 'Note Book' on the couch with me, while I'm on my period, and feeling awful, go out and get drunk with your buddies, I won't be mad. I'll be just fine."

_________________
They call me the cat whisperer, cause I know exactly what the pussy needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link