Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:38 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

A shit test is a sonar ping to the frame and value you are presenting to a woman when attraction is both implied and inferred. As the woman can't read your mind and know the integrity of the frame you're presenting or whether the value you have ascribed to yourself is accurate she will "test" you by attempting to generate an emotional response in you to something she either says or does.

If your frame collapses or your ascribed value is inconsistent to your response it gives her a true marker of both to which she will act accordingly.

Shit tests generally have the characteristics of...

1/ Generating an emotional response.
2/ Something that a guy you got talking to would never say.
3/ Inconsistent with the thread of the conversation you're having (but only at the outset).

As a guideline: If it makes you think "WTF did she say that for?" then it's usually a shit test.

Handsome guys get little to no shit testing as their looks tend to compensate for other areas where they may be lacking.

Average guys get tested more so and the more value they attempt to project even more so.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Basically there are 2 techniques that most successful pua's do by default to pass a shit test
1.ignore
Her:do u like this?
You:No
Her:your lame
You:u look at her and then look away without saying anything (given you've built enough attraction)
The other twchnique is to
2.agree and amplify
Her:are you a player?
You:well of course how else am i supposed to have a life filled with beautiful women like youu
There you have it

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:15 pm 
Dedicated Member

nice post. and nice comment

im surprised they havent come yet and say there's no such thing as a shit test' though i think its just semantics

Every night, doin' you right