Regarding perception

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?

A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?

IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: Regarding perception
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I wanna know how you guys deal with this issue I often force myself to break out of my fear of rejection or whatever it is and start approaching and get into the "state". But then I get busy and don't game again for a while and fall back into this rut. I wna know how to deal with this. It's affecting me a lot and each time it's like starting back again. Another sticking point is how to not be afraid to get that sexual vibe or appear sexual to a girl. For fear of looking like a creep or like every other guy or whatever. Deep down I know girls are sexual I've read the arts of seduction book every one recommends to understand how girls are sexual just like us if not more. But it has not helped. I feel like this is why i dont pull easily as I can when I'm in in the state, because I give off that playing it safe vibe. And especially with 10s and 9s I can't help viewing them in a different light which fucks up my game a lot so Idk I just needed some tips how do you guys deal with this and what do you do that helps.

Post subject: Re: Regarding perception
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:58 am 
PUA Forum Leader

You just need to develop some consistency. I usually have the same type of persona with a girl I like, and I let her know early on that "it's on" between her and I. That way I don't have to try and read her and customize my strategy. It's more alpha that way and makes you seem more direct and confidential.

Post subject: Re: Regarding perception
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:48 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

puaninja wrote:
You just need to develop some consistency. I usually have the same type of persona with a girl I like, and I let her know early on that "it's on" between her and I. That way I don't have to try and read her and customize my strategy. It's more alpha that way and makes you seem more direct and confidential.

Tbh only reason I don't do that is cause often times I feel like maybe it's how I do it or something but when I try to show interest to early I kinda scare her off or come off to strong. Especially with 9s and 10s I always wonder how to go about this issue.