Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello everyone.. I'm new here, actually DaDoc is here hehe :D
My info:
- 20 years old Medical student
- Girlfriends till now: NONE (SHAME!!)
- Any experience with girls till now: Nothing (not even s*x :( )
- Number of kissing with girls till now: Nothing
When I'm writing this, i feel really disappointing...
I started to watch some of Mystery videos, reading his books and I know theoretical what would look like buuuut...
I want to skip that and want to ask you for help, what about when I know the target, and what to do if i like her?
Some say, you just flirt with her.. but how? where? what to do?
I mean... Guys i think i suck at this, im really trying to work on my inner game and that stuff with Hypnotica...
I'm that kind of guy who needs like Guide.. Step by step to make something so i really need you help.
And im that type of guy who wants NOW, and Fast.. WTF
It really turns me off if she doesn't send me back Kiss on FB...
With this problems...IDK what to do, so please help me!
I feel like im stuck in one place and i can move.. i mean im not 15 years so lets say "You have time bro"
Im 20 and i haven't done thing that guys at 15 are doing now... Help me guys!
Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:15 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Hello everyone.. I'm new here, actually DaDoc is here hehe :D
My info:
- 20 years old Medical student
- Girlfriends till now: NONE (SHAME!!)
- Any experience with girls till now: Nothing (not even s*x :( )
- Number of kissing with girls till now: Nothing
When I'm writing this, i feel really disappointing...
I started to watch some of Mystery videos, reading his books and I know theoretical what would look like buuuut...
I want to skip that and want to ask you for help, what about when I know the target, and what to do if i like her?
Some say, you just flirt with her.. but how? where? what to do?
I mean... Guys i think i suck at this, im really trying to work on my inner game and that stuff with Hypnotica...
I'm that kind of guy who needs like Guide.. Step by step to make something so i really need you help.
And im that type of guy who wants NOW, and Fast.. WTF
It really turns me off if she doesn't send me back Kiss on FB...
With this problems...IDK what to do, so please help me!
I feel like im stuck in one place and i can move.. i mean im not 15 years so lets say "You have time bro"
Im 20 and i haven't done thing that guys at 15 are doing now... Help me guys!
Thanks
Welcome.

We will try to help you, and if you follow suggestions, you can expect results. How quickly you get those results, depends on how mush longer you choose to procrastinate, and remain in your comfort zone.

I will send you some basics.

Also as far as a step by step guide read this, study it, practice it. http://www.slideshare.net/vhie130501/16 ... tionladder

It was written about the time you started Jacking off, but it will serve you well.

Yes you need to flirt. Google the shit out of the subject of flirting with a girl.

Get over your fear of them. They are NOT scary.

Take the newbie challenge.

As far as this 'one girl'? Don't put all your eggs in one basket. If you actually knew how many girls have walked by you and wondered about fucking you, you'd slap yourself.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks man... I've read that handbook that you've posted but i have only read it, never use it :(
I will research about flirting..
You say to now put balls in one basket.. First I need to gain confidence with girls that I know (not my best friends) but that i know in real and i can create conversation in real with them. Then little chatting on FB, going out and doing stuff...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:24 pm 
King Among Mortals

To get laid faster, you must, I repeat you MUST talk to a large quantity of women. Doing this is required if you want to guarantee your chances of actually getting laid.

Also confess your virginity to a hot girl, and ask for assistance in correcting that situation.

Your largest stumbling block is not taking action.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
To get laid faster, you must, I repeat you MUST talk to a large quantity of women. Doing this is required if you want to guarantee your chances of actually getting laid.

Also confess your virginity to a hot girl, and ask for assistance in correcting that situation.

I don't understand what you mean with this?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:28 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Quote:

1. The more girls you meet, the higher % chance one of those girls will sleep with you.

2. Girls love playing matchmaker, It gives the power, drama, and attention. And if they think your broken, they will use lots of effort to fix you. (Buy getting you laid)

3. I'm willing to bet girls in the past have thrown themselves at you and you didn't do anything about it, but later wished you would have.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

1. The more girls you meet, the higher % chance one of those girls will sleep with you.

2. Girls love playing matchmaker, It gives the power, drama, and attention. And if they think your broken, they will use lots of effort to fix you. (Buy getting you laid)

3. I'm willing to bet girls in the past have thrown themselves at you and you didn't do anything about it, but later wished you would have.
1. Okay i understand
2. You mean i should tell girls that i never had sex and i want that soo bad so she will feel sorry for me and give me her pus*y?
3. yes.. Yess.. YESSSSSSSS.. u are so damn RIGHT! :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:28 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:

2. You mean i should tell girls that i never had sex and i want that soo bad so she will feel sorry for me and give me her pus*y?
Close.

You tell ONE girl to help you get all her friends pussy's.