Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm 22, and a very good looking guy. Decent career for my age and most women find me attractive on sight.

My problem is that before approaching women, my mind always gets the best of me. When I do go through with the approach, I worry about the outcome because I 'want' the girl, I 'want' to win. I'm aware that all of this is ego issues and I believe that me being good looking is actually hindering me more than it helps at this moment.

I've been on the road to self improvement for a while now. I've pointed out some of my biggest flaws and corrected them over time, but with this one, it seems so engrained that I don't even know where to start.

How did you guys get rid of outcome dependency and a huge ego? Would meditation help?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:50 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Your ego is afraid of rejection. Most people are afraid of the rejection. I am afraid of rejection to a certain extent - I can't run from it, it just is. The question to ask yourself is - are you going to be one of the few who DECIDE to break through this or are you going to be simply one of the masses of men who can only LOOK at a cute girl - they are powerless to do ANYTHING more.

It is up to you.

You have to want it bad enough.

That day in the distant future when you look back at life, what do you want to remember....how do you want to remember yourself...what kinds of experiences do you want to have had?

The way to get where you want is by putting in the work through volume - you need to be out there and be speaking to many women - and you need to put your ass on the fucking line to get rejected.

Best wishes to you.

And in the end it doesn't really matter what you look like. The comparatively few guys who consistently get with women come in all shapes, sizes, ages, incomes and looks. It is a skillset. The vast majority of men regardless of looks (which are subjective) are utterly terrible when it comes to seeing multiple women. In fact, most of the ones who would want to don't even try in the first place.

Faith is fear inverted.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Johnny boy, meditation may benefit you just like it would for anybody, but check out the program from the book "she's six steps away". The book helps tremendously with outcome dependency and has crucial information for a serious pua.