Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Something is wrong with my text game....

I am persistently attracting girls and then they stop answering my texts and it is getting frustrating.
For example.. Last night, I met a girl at an event and we walked home together, attraction was good and everything.

This is our conversation.

PUA: Marriri (nickname I gave her - made sense in context) .. Did you get home alive?

HB: Hi Maxy (Nickname she gave me). Yes and ou?

I didn't reply and next morning she sent me:

HB: you*

PUA: Aha mistake! whose more Spanish now? (we had been speaking spanish and she had been telling me she was more spanish than me)

Do you think I sent a particularly lame text that just turned her off? Trying to understand the problem so that I know what to do next time. In hindsight I should have sent "yes - hope you didn't stay up all night worrying about me". Any comments or advice on what Im doing wrong would be much appreciated - confused PUA

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:52 pm 
English Muffin

i don't think you did anything wrong,

With foreign chicks, get to the point... 'Would you like to meet on x day at x place?'

Be logical with them, chill out on the cocky funny game stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Nah this was a lame text. I was bored reading it. Escalate in a fun and flirty way.

Texting eBook
http://www.the-irresistible-man.com/tex ... ast-night/

Pickup On Fire Interview
http://pickuponfire.libsyn.com/podcast/ ... dw-francis

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:42 am 
The Grand Puba

Doesn't look like you made any mistakes. Only a few lines of text, so It didn't hurt you.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:33 pm 
English Muffin

I am pretty boring after I exchange phone numbers these days. "Hey, how are you?" Is all that needed for an interested girl to respond.

All this call back humor just seems needy. It's very try hard from my experience to be thinking about the perfect 1st text. Just avoid shit like "hey" or "sup".

Image good lead

Image bad lead

No fiction.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:08 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

It has to be mentioned here that good text game can turn around a bad lead. Likely you are have little time for a poor lead and could care less, it's still possible with effective text game.

Texting eBook

Pickup On Fire Interview

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Texting game is getting way to stupid n worser than ever. Why? Because women are getting conditioned everyday n developing bad n nasty habits of not texting nor returning our texts. Rmbr the old saying and this was before the invention of cellphones n stupid text-messaging. By the time a girl turns 10-12 years of age she will be hit on by guys everyday, every week so when she turns in her eary twenties she had thousands of guys hitting on her. And she has conditioned herself to automnatically reject us just like that. Now imagine that same scenario but with the cellphone and texting technology we have now. Its truly sucks . You could be having a great time with a girl for days even weeks and all of a sudden everything stops.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:48 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Why did you wait till the next day? That's kind of annoying

Phone is for setting dates, the second reply was, "I'm free Thursday night for a drink, how about x place at y time?"

plain and simple

if you've got some conversational humour to add then that's cool too but don't spend ages bantering by text,
set a date set a date set a date

if she says yes then cool
if she says no then "ok no problem, let me know when your schedule frees up"
next.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:18 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Texting game is getting way to stupid n worser than ever. Why? Because women are getting conditioned everyday n developing bad n nasty habits of not texting nor returning our texts. Rmbr the old saying and this was before the invention of cellphones n stupid text-messaging. By the time a girl turns 10-12 years of age she will be hit on by guys everyday, every week so when she turns in her eary twenties she had thousands of guys hitting on her. And she has conditioned herself to automnatically reject us just like that. Now imagine that same scenario but with the cellphone and texting technology we have now. Its truly sucks . You could be having a great time with a girl for days even weeks and all of a sudden everything stops.
What is the point of this post? We could sit around bitching about how the world is or we can go out and take action as men.
Quote:
Phone is for setting dates, the second reply was, "I'm free Thursday night for a drink, how about x place at y time?"

plain and simple
If this was true, I would be appalled at the number of women you are pulling.

Texting eBook

Pickup On Fire Interview

Post subject: I stopped texting.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

A great friend of mine said to me "STOP TEXTING Girls. Texting is for little pu%%es who lack self -confidence. Talk to them in person, engage on a instant date and Fuck 'em and dont ever text them. Have them text us first and for now on. Instead of us chasing them. Texting seems like a stupid fantast (wet dream) trying to score with that fantasy girl or hotbabe. If u want the girl you have to put the physical work behind it. Hey guys I know I wish text game would be easy or even better having it as a fantasy. Wouldn't it be nice if every chic you text she would just go out and chill with you. Even better wouldn't it be nice if chics were constantly texting us n demanded us to go out with them...and fu@%k ??.niice.

Post subject: Re: I stopped texting.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:16 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
A great friend of mine said to me "STOP TEXTING Girls. Texting is for little pu%%es who lack self -confidence. Talk to them in person, engage on a instant date and Fuck 'em and dont ever text them. Have them text us first and for now on. Instead of us chasing them. Texting seems like a stupid fantast (wet dream) trying to score with that fantasy girl or hotbabe. If u want the girl you have to put the physical work behind it. Hey guys I know I wish text game would be easy or even better having it as a fantasy. Wouldn't it be nice if every chic you text she would just go out and chill with you. Even better wouldn't it be nice if chics were constantly texting us n demanded us to go out with them...and fu@%k ??.niice.
There are multiple ways of achieving success. Personality differences are the reason that texting can work well for one man and not the other. I personally hate initiating text, so me starting a text based conversation wouldn't be too effective. Then there are other guys who can have long drawn out text conversations with women and it would have the woman eating up his every word.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:11 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Exactly my point thanks for the best clarification. Great point ..some guys have it and some dont. If one skill doesn't work stick what you know best.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:09 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

No feedback from OP - hello?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Some guys may or may not have it from the beginning, but all guys can get better and have great success with it if they practice. One of the best and easiest ways to practice and gain experience is by having a lot of conversations on dating websites, where your texting and writing 2 to 5 girls at a time having multiple conversations at once learning what works and doesn't and training your mind to get better at witty creative responses in the moment that benefit you.

Hope this helps