Girls ONLY want one night stands with me :/


Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points


Forum rules


A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?


A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?


IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.



Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:19 am 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5514
Location: Los Angeles
toppatopvt wrote:
JackZero wrote:
How did you confirm it? Women can fake orgasms and lots of guys like to take pride in thinking that they can tell if she faked it or not. So what was it? Wet sheets? The way she moaned? Her eyes rolled into the back of her head?


Collapsing on the bed with spasms and contractions. Like I said, I'm fairly sure she came...
This is a myth that men need to get over. The only real way to tell if a girl has an orgasm is because she did the female version of ejaculation. This is usually done internally, which we cannot see but only trust that it happened. When it's done externally, it's the squirting process and/or excessive fluid. Orgasms can be faked and sometimes they are faked in order to end the sex a lot of the times. I'm sure that it's happened to most men that have had sex with multiple women.

I'm on the side of thinking that you must have a good enough personality to get the sex, but I'm not sure that the sex is as great as you think it is. The fact that you have a pattern of "one and done" and it's not by your choice may make you want to rethink what is actually happening.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:49 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:06 am
Posts: 10
JackZero wrote:
I'm on the side of thinking that you must have a good enough personality to get the sex, but I'm not sure that the sex is as great as you think it is. The fact that you have a pattern of "one and done" and it's not by your choice may make you want to rethink what is actually happening.


How does this explain why it happens with ***ONLY*** the uni girls? I appreciate the feedback but I'm not sure your theory matches the data.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:24 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 1939
I'm dating a university girl, and slept with many before despite being 10+ years older. I've never had this issue.

It bears repeating: Not getting your phone blown up after a one night stand means the person isn't attracted to you anymore.

This is exactly how I treat women who turn me off after our first sexual interaction. I do not call them. I go away.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:39 am 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5514
Location: Los Angeles
toppatopvt wrote:
JackZero wrote:
I'm on the side of thinking that you must have a good enough personality to get the sex, but I'm not sure that the sex is as great as you think it is. The fact that you have a pattern of "one and done" and it's not by your choice may make you want to rethink what is actually happening.


How does this explain why it happens with ***ONLY*** the uni girls? I appreciate the feedback but I'm not sure your theory matches the data.
More options. Guys around the university that don't have as much potential don't have as much value as a guy that is actively building a good life for himself. Girls that aren't at the university will give them a higher status and want to hold onto him. Girls in the university have more options because they are also building a future for themselves. So one will sacrifice good sex for a greater future lifestyle while the other won't.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:17 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:06 am
Posts: 10
JackZero wrote:
toppatopvt wrote:
JackZero wrote:
I'm on the side of thinking that you must have a good enough personality to get the sex, but I'm not sure that the sex is as great as you think it is. The fact that you have a pattern of "one and done" and it's not by your choice may make you want to rethink what is actually happening.


How does this explain why it happens with ***ONLY*** the uni girls? I appreciate the feedback but I'm not sure your theory matches the data.
More options. Guys around the university that don't have as much potential don't have as much value as a guy that is actively building a good life for himself. Girls that aren't at the university will give them a higher status and want to hold onto him. Girls in the university have more options because they are also building a future for themselves. So one will sacrifice good sex for a greater future lifestyle while the other won't.


That's a possibility, thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:24 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:14 pm
Posts: 84
Arch Stanton wrote:
toppatopvt wrote:
I'm not trying to be a dick. It sounds like you have everything it takes to get attractive women in your bed! But the sack game might not be up to snuff.

Are you leading, not asking? Don't ask what she wants next. Lead. Are you shoving her onto the bed, against a wall? Flipping her around the bed and having your way with her, not asking "Sarah, do you want doggy next?" Forcing her to her knees and leading her to your belt buckle/zipper instead of asking her to blow you? 9's and 10's are looking for intensity and passion...a guy that takes them out of NORMAL.


This. Ha, you know Sarah too?

Sarah: I bet you'll like doggy style.
WT Foxtrot: Nah I like missionary right now, maybe I will give you doggy as a reward later.
(I don't like to smell ass during sex)

For all the guys talking about improving 'sack game' this is a universal truth, you can always be better. From the time when you were a virgin and you were too focused on yourself to know you sucked, to now when you should always be unsure. In order to not get tangled in anxiety remember that everyday you grow in your experience.

However I think the OP has a point about university girls being different. They are being brain washed by feminist propaganda to either go full lesbian or to treat guys like disposable sex partners. Essentially the thinking goes, guys don't have feelings, therefore we can treat them as disposable and leave. "They get our beautiful goddess selves", they say, "and we get an orgasm or two and greater control of our lives." All of that Sex in the City bullshit. You have to fit into their greater life plan somehow. For the older guy it's the fact that your already successful and beta-signaling with your age. For the guys throwing them on the bed and having their way with them it's getting out of Normal or into subspace.

College girls are different because they aren't ready to settle yet, unless they find some nerdy rich guy that is going to beta for them. Their teachers are telling them that they won't need to until they hit the wall in their 30's or even 40 and they assume that men will just be there waiting. That doesn't mean however that you can't get callbacks. Also, you need to make your intentions in the bedroom clear.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:00 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5514
Location: Los Angeles
WT Foxtrot wrote:
However I think the OP has a point about university girls being different. They are being brain washed by feminist propaganda to either go full lesbian or to treat guys like disposable sex partners. Essentially the thinking goes, guys don't have feelings, therefore we can treat them as disposable and leave. "They get our beautiful goddess selves", they say, "and we get an orgasm or two and greater control of our lives." All of that Sex in the City bullshit. You have to fit into their greater life plan somehow. For the older guy it's the fact that your already successful and beta-signaling with your age. For the guys throwing them on the bed and having their way with them it's getting out of Normal or into subspace.
Are you saying that even if a feminist has great sex with a guy they would still dispose of him because he doesn't have feelings instead of keeping him around to continue having great sex?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:44 pm 
Offline
King Among Mortals
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 7434
Location: United States
OP is this an 'affliction' so severe it's causing enormous lulls in vagina time? Or do you want to 'settle down' with one of these one that got away.

I'm leaning towards a particular ONE, that got away.

_________________
In the hands of the right man, a woman is a 100 different women, limited only by imagination and his willingness to make her feel safe and lead her.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:05 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:39 pm
Posts: 19
You got a lot going on man, a lot of good stuff and time consuming stuff too.

What Do You Want - answer this question - are you content with one night stands, do you want a relationship, combination of the two - answer this and be sure of your answer - maybe you don't know what you want.

Where are you geographically - where are you studying? Is it likely that the population there just want ONS/to fuck hot dudes - maybe they see you as too good for them - what are you sharing with them, if anything, about yourself?

Are you employing "Fools Mate?" How are you pulling them - straight to seduction?

Is it possible that like some of our fellow forum members and posters are right in stating that you may not be separating yourself in the bedroom from others that have "come" before you - maybe - maybe these 8s/9s have gotten the shit fucked out of them in the past by some of the best of the best and you are just scratching an itch that they have.

I think it has more to do with you and how you are projecting what you want. You wont know for sure if any of these 8s/9s/10s are ones that you really want to get to know more or be with until you actually get to know them some on an empathetic level - now this may be something that you have already considered, but i would say define for yourself what you want and don't want in your pursuits - then proceed.

Refine your approach with woman where you slow things down a bit - use the approach you typically use to attract, build comfort and seduce, and slow it down a bit on the seduction stand point where you are extending that phase and getting to know the person some more - this might work even more to your advantage as you are now delaying a bit the seduction-close making her want it more, and giving you some more insight into the other person.

- HERC


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:07 am 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:04 pm
Posts: 198
Btw you're much too defensive.

It doesn't matter what we say, the answer you're looking for is that it's not you but the target, but I don't believe it much so.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:01 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:14 pm
Posts: 84
Quote:
Are you saying that even if a feminist has great sex with a guy they would still dispose of him because he doesn't have feelings instead of keeping him around to continue having great sex?


Yes, that is what I am saying. Feminist logic dictates that getting involved with a man that wants them to submit sexually is forbidden. I will caveat that feminists are a group of individuals that follow a general subculture. I am saying that what is being taught to them in school is bullshit. Many of the great feminist authors that these women (and some men) study liken sex to rape. For them there isn't a sexual act, except with women, that isn't rape. Whether the individual feminist agrees with this sentiment is up to them, and it determines whether or not they will try to dispose of men as a tactic to get over their guilt. It's a form of control, enjoy the man, then blame the man for being sexually dominant while being confused or just in denial about their sexuality. If the man weakens his resolve then date him and possibly cheat on him. If they are cool with a dominant man they can still be feminists on other issues, but they would be in the minority.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:18 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 1939
WT Foxtrot wrote:

Yes, that is what I am saying. Feminist logic dictates that getting involved with a man that wants them to submit sexually is forbidden.


I'm dating a feminist, and I'm all about feminism 100%. And have fucked many. The first night, I threw her onto the bed. She said "hey, I'm a feminist, you know". I said "that shit doesn't fly in the bedroom".

Women want to be dominated, including feminists. You just have to be stronger than their frame, and lead.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Last edited by Arch Stanton on Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:42 am 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5514
Location: Los Angeles
WT Foxtrot wrote:
Quote:
Are you saying that even if a feminist has great sex with a guy they would still dispose of him because he doesn't have feelings instead of keeping him around to continue having great sex?


Yes, that is what I am saying. Feminist logic dictates that getting involved with a man that wants them to submit sexually is forbidden. I will caveat that feminists are a group of individuals that follow a general subculture. I am saying that what is being taught to them in school is bullshit. Many of the great feminist authors that these women (and some men) study liken sex to rape. For them there isn't a sexual act, except with women, that isn't rape. Whether the individual feminist agrees with this sentiment is up to them, and it determines whether or not they will try to dispose of men as a tactic to get over their guilt. It's a form of control, enjoy the man, then blame the man for being sexually dominant while being confused or just in denial about their sexuality. If the man weakens his resolve then date him and possibly cheat on him. If they are cool with a dominant man they can still be feminists on other issues, but they would be in the minority.
I was responding to this but decided to delete it because Arch responded much better than I could have. I'm neither pro-feminist nor anti-feminist, but what you say does not match my experiences with them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:08 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:39 pm
Posts: 19
Arch Stanton wrote:
WT Foxtrot wrote:

Yes, that is what I am saying. Feminist logic dictates that getting involved with a man that wants them to submit sexually is forbidden.


I'm dating a feminist, and I'm all about feminism 100%. And have fucked many. The first night, I threw her onto the bed. She said "hey, I'm a feminist, you know". I said "that shit doesn't fly in the bedroom".

Women want to be dominated, including feminists. You just have to be stronger than their frame, and lead.


-- strenuously searching for LIKE button --


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:23 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:14 pm
Posts: 84
Arch Stanton wrote:
WT Foxtrot wrote:

Yes, that is what I am saying. Feminist logic dictates that getting involved with a man that wants them to submit sexually is forbidden.


I'm dating a feminist, and I'm all about feminism 100%. And have fucked many. The first night, I threw her onto the bed. She said "hey, I'm a feminist, you know". I said "that shit doesn't fly in the bedroom".

Women want to be dominated, including feminists. You just have to be stronger than their frame, and lead.


You can quote me out of context all you want, you have my answer. I never said straight feminists didn't have needs. I just said that their intellectual pursuits push them to move on and have shallow relationships with men.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: