Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: Club Game is Hard
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So I've been having an issue with club game. Usually I go to the same club and I know the people there. I go by myself as no one is usually interested. But a lot of the time I meet guys there who are more than happy to wing (just have no idea how or I don't know how to use them). But I don't know what it is. Most of the time I wanna talk to the girl. I feel that is my issue and I should be escalating and putting out a strong confident and sexual vibe. So I tried approaching girls with an opinion opener, just dancing and then introduce or just say flat out I think your cute. I get met with some strong disinterest. Also there is a really bad ratio to guys to girls 3:1 maybe and most of the girls are not cute. So every guy is hitting on the same couple girls. I honestly don't know how to pick up at the club. I try talking to them at the bar where my few successes have happened. But for the life of me, I don't know what I am doing. Any advice would be welcome.

Post subject: Re: Club Game is Hard
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:36 pm 
English Muffin

Google 'how to pick up girls in a club?' heaps of content, try the search bar too

Opinion openers in loud areas? Come on, think about it...

It's more about getting some eye contact and then escalating fast, physically and non verbally. If you go to a club, go on the dance floor and have some fun with it instead of being Mr PUA robot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mVFtDiMyLY
\
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3rnXffNs4o

Last edited by Dragula on Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thank you man. I'll leave the opinion openers and adjust myself to the club environment using stuff online and here. I appreciate the advice.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:55 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
So I've been having an issue with club game. Usually I go to the same club and I know the people there. I go by myself as no one is usually interested. But a lot of the time I meet guys there who are more than happy to wing (just have no idea how or I don't know how to use them). But I don't know what it is. Most of the time I wanna talk to the girl. I feel that is my issue and I should be escalating and putting out a strong confident and sexual vibe. So I tried approaching girls with an opinion opener, just dancing and then introduce or just say flat out I think your cute. I get met with some strong disinterest. Also there is a really bad ratio to guys to girls 3:1 maybe and most of the girls are not cute. So every guy is hitting on the same couple girls. I honestly don't know how to pick up at the club. I try talking to them at the bar where my few successes have happened. But for the life of me, I don't know what I am doing. Any advice would be welcome.
1. Visit new clubs
2. PLENTY of info on club game on the forum. DO a search and go through it all.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
So I've been having an issue with club game. Usually I go to the same club and I know the people there. I go by myself as no one is usually interested. But a lot of the time I meet guys there who are more than happy to wing (just have no idea how or I don't know how to use them).
- Open two girls at the bar - get speaking and flirting to them - when the times comes to isolate one of them and you want to get rid of the other, say "just one second, I'm just going getting my friend you have to meet"

- Go scout the club for a fairly good looking dude who looks cool and tell him "hey mate, there's this girl I'm hanging out with tonight and she won't stop talking about you, I think she wants to meet you, come with me" (he isn't going to say no unless he's in a relationship and his girl is around)

- When you get to the girls say "here is my friend" - introduce him to the girl you want to get rid of and take your girl by the hand and lead her away - tell them "we'll be back later" and then proceed to carry on the seduction.

INSTA-WING METHOD ;)

Each type of pick up has it's challenges. The only way you're going to get over them and accomplish your goals is by going out there, being persistent and conquering your goals. Solo nightclub pick up is one of the hardest things to conquer, but it is also one of the most fun and rewarding things you can do. Best of luck.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:54 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

thanks buddy. i feel like a lot of it has to do with confidence. I think I should work more on my inner game.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

You need to work on your mindset (includes confidence), skillset (would include solo pick up skills) and also your overall lifestyle (what clothes do you wear when you're going out? where are your logistics?) simultaneously.

Going out solo and bringing girls back to fuck WILL change your inner game and levels of confidence forever. You just need to keep going out and breaking through your sticking points to the point where you can do it.

Focus on the little victories as you build the skill set and keep your progress in perspective.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:15 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I sincerely appreciate that help. Because I was feeling pretty down. I think I don't take the chance of opening the moment I want to and I usually drag. I feel like I've been doing this for some time now and not getting any results. But its something I do wanna get better so I'll keep doing it. Thanks for the kind words.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:34 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Okay, so the reason why I am posting again is because I've gotten no where in my club game. I go to different spots but usually find it difficult to get the confidence to approach a girl. I don't know why. Usually the club is packed and guys are going after girls like predators which is I assume the SPAM in most places. But girls are so guarded and usually in their small circles without breaking. I tried looking at other techniques, opening by just being a fun and friendly person but it takes me an incredible amount of time to 1.) find someone I am interested in and 2.) get the courage to approach. I usually have to think of some kind of plan before hand to make it look natural. I try talking at the bar, most of the time they have been attacked or with their groups and very purposely closed off. I have been trying to look for ways of opening at the dance floor and other than taking dance lessons I haven't really found anything. I know there's a lot of material out. I've been looking. But I still haven't found anything that helps me. I feel like I am at the exact same point I was when I last wrote this.

I've looked at the club game forums here and the helpful posts of this thread. But I still feel like I have no idea what to do. Is there a more descriptive guide that can help me? Or a video of some kind?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:04 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Try meeting women out in the world who are not located in clubs.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:49 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Okay, so the reason why I am posting again is because I've gotten no where in my club game. I go to different spots but usually find it difficult to get the confidence to approach a girl. I don't know why. Usually the club is packed and guys are going after girls like predators which is I assume the SPAM in most places. But girls are so guarded and usually in their small circles without breaking. I tried looking at other techniques, opening by just being a fun and friendly person but it takes me an incredible amount of time to 1.) find someone I am interested in and 2.) get the courage to approach. I usually have to think of some kind of plan before hand to make it look natural. I try talking at the bar, most of the time they have been attacked or with their groups and very purposely closed off. I have been trying to look for ways of opening at the dance floor and other than taking dance lessons I haven't really found anything. I know there's a lot of material out. I've been looking. But I still haven't found anything that helps me. I feel like I am at the exact same point I was when I last wrote this.

I've looked at the club game forums here and the helpful posts of this thread. But I still feel like I have no idea what to do. Is there a more descriptive guide that can help me? Or a video of some kind?
I hear lots of excuses.

If you can't drum up the balls to do it, then there isn't much we here can do.

There is no secret sauce in it. Approach. That's literally it.

There is nothing stopping you from approaching except for the fact that you don't approach. You can solve your problem by deciding you're going to approach, then by approaching.

Problem solved!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I needed to hear that.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:23 pm 
Dedicated Member

Bro he who hesitates! MASTURBATES!

Psychal power comes through Mental strenght.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Clubs are loud, the game we actually speak is much less important than the game we demonstrate. In loud environments body language communicates more than than speaking does so we have to focus on being "in state". I try every way possible to keep my energy levels up, so beforehand I use bioenergetics techniques and they also become quite handy during the club experience when energy levels feel to be dropping.