PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:24 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So today I really stepped up my game,I'm used to being shut down (of which I'll post later, for feedback). I managed to get two numbers today. One was from a girl in class;easy mode I know, I got her number on a false premise of wanting to "study" with her smart friends, seriously I have no interest I know my stuff. Though when getting her number I made sure to give her a wink and a look, which I hope she understand as "I want to see you this weekend,clothes off please"; the whole time I was grabbing this one chicks number another friend (also a gal) was trying to desperately get my attention, I'm not sleeping with my friend from class.
Later I texted her trying to meet her and her friends for a study thing, and ended on "I'm sure you know more than just the subject of chemistry ;)" got a reply of "School wise yeah". So I haven't really gauged her, I don't know if she knows the game :/. A work in progress.

Went to the Library later some cuttie thought she needed three computers no,no. I went to sit down "uh that comps taken" me "o is it?" touches her lightly on the shoulder "what about this one?" has her purse on it,"no you can use that one" takes off purse. I start chatting her up, showing almost no interested;I was not trying to get this girl. I stop talking to her to print off my stuff then I feel her looking at me, she says "Do I know you from somewhere?" DING!!! EASY MODE, I basically asked her what course shes in and what shes doing this Saturday and got her number, on a piece of paper with a smiley face I told her "you write your numbers to guys?,I think your a dying breed" I got a light smerk from her and was on my way. O and btw I'm pretty sure she was my manager from an old job I had, but that's my secret :P.

So just as a side note, for the FIELD REPORT section Do I do a write up before or after I catch these girls? :)