PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:58 am 
Dedicated Member

I've been reading a lot of posts lately on this forum asking about games/routines/tactics and I thought I'd share what works the best as far as I've seen and experienced. This list compromises the notes I took from reading around 5 books on pickup and putting them into action in order to see the results of each routine. I hope it helps and serves you well.

1) Thumb War: A great way to use this game in order to Kino on a girl is to tell her "Hey, you know what? If you win this game, the next round of shots will be on me". She will get excited of course, who wouldn't want a round of free shots?. The trick here is that you play normally for the first 6 seconds (don't let her beat you), then use both of your hands in order to beat her. This usually ends up with both of us laughing and her telling me "What a cheater!" or "Can't believe you did that you cheater" followed by several laughs. It's a good way to start some Kino Escalation with this trick. You've touched her hands and you made her laugh by winning the challenge. Give it a try.

2) The Question/Answer game:
Pretty simple and traditional. Both of you start asking a question and the other person has to answer it with all honesty. I found one trick in a book I've read though. You can ask her a couple of questions and then suddenly tell her "Tell me a secret". Girls usually give a secret if they are comfortable enough with you. If she is not comfortable, don't stress her out, be playful and say "You can take advantage of our anonymity and I'll tell you a secret too". If she doesn't, just stop, no need to go any further. Many people don't like exposing private matters in public unless they are REALLY close to that person.

3) Back-Writing: The point of this game is for one person to write something on the other person's back using his finger and the other person has to guess the words. You don't need anything for this routine, it's simple and provides for some decent escalation.

4) Invisible Piece of Food: So you're on a date and you took the boring and traditional way of going to a restaurant to eat. Once you're done eating and are out of the restaurant, you can simply stop moving, hold her chin with one hand and remove a "piece of food" from her lips when there's actually nothing there. Just pretend that there was a piece of food left on her lips. It's a great way to Kino. Let's not mention that the lips are just a bulk of nerves and stimulate sexuality and arousal when touched.

5) PEN-15 club: So you've established rapport with a girl and want to have a good laugh. Simply say "Hey, you're a cool person, wanna be part of the Pen 15 club?". If she asks, tell her it's a club for cool people only. When she agrees, grab a pen (you can find one anywhere, ask the waiter/bartender/person next to you) and write PEN15 on her hand. Some girls usually get this several seconds after I've done it to them and it usually gets them laughing or pushing my shoulder with a smile or "asshole".

6) Selfies: What can I say? Not a single person would say no to a phone selfie. You can just pull out her/your phone and take 3 selfies. First one should be a funny pose, second one a mad or crazy pose, then tell her to kiss you for the 3rd pose. It doesn't have to be a make-out session type of pose, a kiss on the cheek will ignite more Kino than you can imagine, especially if you have good cologne on. Notice here that I'd just tell her to "kiss me" for a selfie. I did not indicate to her of whether to make out with me or kiss me on the cheek. If she rejects, tell her "You have bad intentions, I meant a kiss on the cheek".

7) The Kiss Routine: To be honest, I came up with this routine and it always works for me, but I am sure that the girl who I'm performing this routine on has developed sexual interest in me before doing it. I usually start it by saying "On a scale from 0 to 10, how crazy are you?". Most girls' answers range from 5 to 10. Then I'd tell her "Let's find out". I usually grab a lemon from the bar and tell her to take the lemon from my mouth. It's surprisingly amazing how girls are turned on by this. I say it again though, develop sexual interest before doing this or you'll get rejected unless the girl is seriously into you.

8) PENIS Game: Most people know about this game. You challenge the girl that the person who says the word "Penis" the loudest wins. You start off with a low tone and keep taking turns until one of you stops and can't say it any louder (usually because of embarrassment). I once got to the point when me and a girl were in a mall and literally screaming the word "penis" and none of us would give up. She still remembers that moment every single time I run into her. Let's not mention that we got to base 3 (sexually).

Kindly notice that 6/8 of my routines include Kino and Touching. My game is around 75-80% touching. The other 20-25% is normal and honest conversation. I believe that touching is the first priority to arousing girls sexually (other than talking dirty to her, relating your intentions honestly and opening up to her).

I honestly hope that this list helped you. I'll be posting a new thread with 8 new routines after I'm done testing them.

Peace brothers,

~Xoved

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:33 pm 
Dedicated Member

Cool routines. I especially like the Selfie one as I use something similar to get kiss closes.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:34 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Cool routines. I especially like the Selfie one as I use something similar to get kiss closes.
Thank You.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've got one for you!

HANDSHAKES!

Yes that's right, custom handshakes that you work on and create together. You can also throw in some kino and be playful, be like "ok, so if we shake, slide away, fist bump, slide forward, then slap each others arses"... this will help you escalate well and in creating something together will embed a seed in her head - ensure you repeat the handshake over and over so she literally cannot forget it and she also won't be able to forget you either!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm assuming that these only work with a girl who has some degree of sexual interest in you from the outset though right? Or is open to the idea? Like if she has zero interest in you sexually I can imagine all of these leading to straight rebuffs.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is really good!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

This is good shit. I have a feeling that for some daygame stuff you'll get blown out, but it's great for nightgame.

My PUA Journey (2014): http://bit.ly/1yYjtSV
MY PUA Journey (2015): the-342-journal-vol-2-rugby7-vt187356.html
My Workout (Read this): http://bit.ly/1zIQncY

Image Record: 131
Image Record: 124