Why "I don't give a fuck" doesn't work



Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety




Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:57 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:09 pm
Posts: 1017
So a lot of times I hear or read guys say "I'll just do it, I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks!"

It's usually about:

> I don't give a fuck, I'll approach that girl
> I don't give a fuck about what others think
> I don't give a fuck, I'll just do it!


Now when I hear them say this, it's mostly a cover up of how they actually feel inside. They usually
feel like they do give a fuck - a lot of fucks.

They get tired of the insecurity and fear and shyness that they feel like the way to go is by saying

"I don't give a fuck y'all!"

And then they BOMB.

The reason why having this mindset fails so badly is because it's not true. It tries to ignore the reality
that you infact do give a fuck - a lot of fucks, and that you need to find a way of actually not giving a fuck.

So I want to propose a new mindset for you to keep, or repeat to yourself, that will actually work and
help you achieve this desired state.

Instead of "I don't give a fuck" I want you to say this:

"I am OK if that happens."

> I am OK with approaching this girl, and having her reject me in front of everybody.
> I am OK with exposing my interest to this girl, and have everyone judge me.
> I am OK if people I know think bad of me.


When you say I'm OK with this... you're actually rooting yourself in reality. When you say I'm OK you're
also scaring your body with the fact that you this can actually be OK.

"What? Really? I'm OK with it?"

Being OK with something is the ultimate path to freedom.

Fighting with yourself that "you don't give a fuck" is the path to inner struggle and even more anxiety.

So from now on, when you think of doing something and you feel uneasy about it, repeat 3 times to yourself:

I am OK if that happens. I am OK if that happens. I am OK if that happens.


And notice the difference in how you feel.

_________________
I need 30 guys to test my new AA Cure technique, that eliminates your AA
in UNDER an hour.

Requirements:
>You have to be over 21 of age
>You're not comfortable approaching women
>You are serious about eliminating it

Apply At:Test Group


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:54 pm 
Offline
King Among Mortals
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 7564
Location: United States
I don't a fuck, and it works just dandy.

_________________
They call me the cat whisperer, cause I know exactly what the pussy needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 4:00 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm
Posts: 2819
I actually like that. It's pretty clever.

But just realize that "I don't give a fuck" is not a literal representation of your genuine feelings towards the outcome. It's simply a coping mechanism that allows you to more easily achieve the end you are ultimately aiming for.

_________________
“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!” ~Audrey Hepburn


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:30 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 9:27 pm
Posts: 201
I think i get what black phantom is saying though. It doesn't work because saying "I don't give a fuck" is incongruent with how you may actually feel on the inside. So by accepting and acknowledging the fact that "you actually do give a fuck"..and actually "letting go" with your actions in spite of everyone judging you, is how you actually not give a fuck. Correct me if i'm wrong on my interpretation of what you were trying to say black phantom.


-G

_________________
LEARNING GAME IS LAME!..Right up until the point when you will eventually see a hot girl standing or sitting right in front of you. In that moment..you will wish that you had learned game!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link