PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Alright so last saturday night i went to a really cool club called six. Its pretty classy and reminds me of a vegas club. I had to drive home that night so i couldnt drink any alcohol, which is hard for me cause im in college and i drink all the time and game girls lol. At first it was to overwhelming to not have anything to drink and be in a loud crouded club. But after about 30 minutes i started opening sets with success. I got a couple of numbers. Than out of nowhere comes this HOTTT greek girl that was in one of my classes last year and gives me a big hug. We catch up and she is extremely flirty..alcohol might of caused this lol. Anyways i tease her a little bit and i tell her im going to a different club. Than shes like ohh i HAVE to give you my number and i hand her my phone and she says your going to call me right and im like yea ill give you a call

So two days later i text her and ask her if she had a good time at the club and that i was surprised to see her. I wish i would of called her. Anyways like 3 hours later she text back about how she was drunk and that she was glad she found me with a :). I than text her back and i made the mistake of not asking a question in the text and she has not responded

I know im pretty sure shes interested in me, but the last time i talked to her she had a bf. I think i might call her and ask her to get some coffee or something like that.

What are some suggestions to what i should do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Alright, call her, but in my opinion don't ask her out for coffee just yet because then you will be showing interest too early. If you are worried about her having a boyfriend then you should be able to get that out of her during the phonecall in a non-obvious way.

On the phonecall just be loose and easy, crack jokes, get her laughing, tell her that you're going to this or that club. Make it so your conversation wants her to hang out with you without you having to say, "lets hang out and have coffee" To me, "coffee" to most girls means "I want to fuck you."

Oh yea, and I've found that a good tip for talking to chicks on the phone is to talk very decriptively. Chicks are mega-visual on the phone, so the more you paint a picture with your words, the more you are going to raise her emotions. Because the girl will think, "if he can get me emotional on the phone, then he will be even better in person."