Post subject: need help for AA
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hi.. this is my first post ever. so far i have had no success in sarging and picking up girls. the reason is the dreaded Approach Anxiety... whenever i am about to approach a girl, this paranoid feeling gets over me and i keep on thinking that this woman will reject me. i need to conquer my fears before they conquer me.

On saturday evening i was at a polo match.. being a polo aficionado and an ameture player myself i decided to go their on weekend for enjoyment and socializing. Now as the spectators were taking their seats two girls came up. An HB 8 and HB 5. now the whole row was empty and she came and sat on the seat right above mine. our eyes collided and i knew it was on. They kept on sitting over there waiting for me to make the first move but again AA took over me and i could not open my mouth. After sometime my friends came over and i became much interested in the polo match and gave up the idea of picking them up..

Today i was at a wedding and friend of mine was there and he told me that he was also present on the match and he was able to pick up the HB 8 with ease.. DAMN!. i let her slip out of my fingers and this is not been the first time....

The true motto for picking up women is 'WHO DARES WINS'.

He did it and i could not. And its high time that i should change this now.

need guidance and motivation....

Post subject: Re: need help for AA
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 1:03 pm 
King Among Mortals

200mg L-Theanine before sarging, or a social event where you believe social, and approach anxiety would be a problem.

Taken with your favorite energy drink you could become that laser-beam pussy slayer you've always wanted to be.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:55 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
..After sometime my friends came over and i became much interested in the polo match and gave up the idea of picking them up..
Dude. That was it man. You were already there!!! You were ready, you were definitely ready to pick that hot HB 8! You just didn't know it!

I want you to try to remember how you felt when you were with your friends. I want to remember how your body felt. You were enjoying the game, you were enjoying the company of your friends. BAM! You're there! You're in that headspace right now. You definitely feel good all over your body.

You see, when you're having fun with your friends, enjoying what you're doing, you totally don't care what everyone else thinks. You're a grown man, you do what you want, you get what you want. Then suddenly this hot chick comes into view, you keep this headspace. You go over there and introduce yourself. That's it. You were just having fun, and this hot girl comes in on the side. She's a nobody.

This is why I like to go out with my friends, and try not to go out alone unless I feel like it. Cause under the company of your friends, outdoors at the club or the bar, you feel at home. So you bring this feeling to that hot chick over there, and tell her you're having fun, and you want her to come over and have what you're having.

With lots of love,
Matt

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Matt! Dude you are absolutely 100% right.. the fruit was ripe for the taking and i just had to grab it of the tree, but i just could not do it. i mean the max a hot girl would do is turn me down... i know it but still i just could not ask her out.. i even had Style"s "Opening Question" " Do u think men lie more or women lie more?" all ready and i just had to ask her. The game was all set and just then the AA took over me.

I know its for the first few times that i will experience such a feeling.. once i conquer the fear and as Mystery said " approach the dragon head one" it will be a walk in the park...

But thank u so much for your guidance and motivation..... and if you would be so kind enough to give me a few tips as to how i can over come this obstacle i would very much appreciate it.

With respect.. Avvocatto.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:58 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hi again Avvo! I appreciate your understanding of my previous post :D

A couple of things you need to realize about yourself when approaching women. First of all, no. Don't think of a line to say to that cute girl you see. Don't. Not even Style's lines or Mystery's. What you read in that book is pretty much outdated. Don't get me wrong though, it still works, but there are better ways you can do.

You see when you see a hot girl and you try to start figuring out what line to say, you're basically wasting time. She's waiting for you. Just out there and introduce yourself. However!!! What this way of pick up is called direct pick up. In a subjective way of speaking, I find it a lot easier than indirect. But you're free to choose which ever method you like. One thing still stands though, line or not, you have to just go. Don't stop to try and think. Most of the things we do in life doesn't require too much thinking. Just do. It's like dancing. You don't need to think of how you're going to dance, just dance! :)

see-a-cute-girl-heart-rate-increases-tr ... 78857.html

Check out this post I made some time ago. It'll definitely help you expand your comfort zone. Like I said, you have your comfort zone with friends. Don't get out of that comfort zone. It'll freak the fuck out of you. Just expand it. Make everyone your friends by keeping that headspace active.

With lots of love,
Matt

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 3:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

so Matt ur sayin that the direct approach is much better then the indirect?.. isnt the whole concept of indirect approach based upon the idea that the 'The Bitch Shield' is to be avoided?

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:21 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hi Avvo. I believe it is a lot easier to go directly. But there has been an ongoing debate on which method of approach is the best. Most master PUA's though, PUA Cajun of love systems for an example, choose to play the direct game. I believe it strengthens your inner game a lot better than indirect.

I would advise you to try direct approaches however, because.. Even though indirect makes sure you don't even get to see the light of BS, what's more attractive than a man who is willing, going head first into a challenge? Go out there! Face that bitch shield. She blows you out? Face it like a man, turn around, with your head held high and you're strutting out of there like a boss. It's not a sign of defeat. Cause are you really defeated when you felt nothing from her rejection?

With lots of love,
Matt

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 2:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

hey

AA wont just disappear, you need to learn how to control it, which u can learn just by practicing approaching. Talk to ppl, talk to girls, do it everywhere u see girl that u like. You really have nothing to loose, just to gain, if her reaction would be negative, move on, u will learn from it, if you #close, it is a gain for you as well. So in every situation it is win for you.

To me personally with AA helped autosuggestion, I imagine that i am person with a lot of confidence and good in communication to others, before each approach, at some point i was really with confidence and now i can approach anyone almost without AA.

Good luck.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

thank you so much for your reply... do appreciate the feedback:)

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
see-a-cute-girl-heart-rate-increases-tr ... 78857.html

Check out this post I made some time ago. It'll definitely help you expand your comfort zone.
That is right on target as advice. I'd been feeling a bit burnt out and jaded, lost my fight instinct. I was out today, had a walk through a gallery, spoke to some random people about nothing in particular and sure as anything, after that the AA had subsided and my confidence was back. I think it's a couple of things, first it's putting you in mode, you're already in the talking to strangers mindset. Second, like you say, pushing your comfort zone, makes you realise nothing bad is going to happen. I think Churchill said failing is rarely fatal.

I'd definitely try Midget's technique.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 2:35 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
hi.. this is my first post ever. so far i have had no success in sarging and picking up girls. the reason is the dreaded Approach Anxiety... whenever i am about to approach a girl, this paranoid feeling gets over me and i keep on thinking that this woman will reject me. i need to conquer my fears before they conquer me.

On saturday evening i was at a polo match.. being a polo aficionado and an ameture player myself i decided to go their on weekend for enjoyment and socializing. Now as the spectators were taking their seats two girls came up. An HB 8 and HB 5. now the whole row was empty and she came and sat on the seat right above mine. our eyes collided and i knew it was on. They kept on sitting over there waiting for me to make the first move but again AA took over me and i could not open my mouth. After sometime my friends came over and i became much interested in the polo match and gave up the idea of picking them up..

Today i was at a wedding and friend of mine was there and he told me that he was also present on the match and he was able to pick up the HB 8 with ease.. DAMN!. i let her slip out of my fingers and this is not been the first time....

The true motto for picking up women is 'WHO DARES WINS'.

He did it and i could not. And its high time that i should change this now.

need guidance and motivation....

You just need to build confidence my man. You can do it! You need to go in with the motivation that NOTHIN will stop you. WHY NOT YOU? You're only holding yourself back! Create habits to stretch out of your comfort zone little by little every day..... you're evolving each step .Realize you probably won't see her ever again... so it's your ONE moment to close and get her number... ONE MOMENT! that's all you have! Make the best of it. The worst thing that can happen is she says no.... who cares? It's not the end of the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTuElM6T50w

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

thank you so much.. appreciate the advice:)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:00 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Don't take pills, alcohol, don't try to pump yourself up..that doesn't work.

Or do it if you want. But I have a much easier way to go about eliminating
your approach anxiety.

It has to do with how you look at women. To give you an example, why aren't you
afraid of 9 year old girls?

It's because you see them differently than a hot girl in the club.

And I have a technique called "The AA Cure" which puts you in the mind of a woman
and by that, eliminates - or dramatically reduces - your approach anxiety, so
that you CAN approach them.

It's in the testing fazes, and if you want to check it out and be a part of my
test group, you're welcomed to try it in my signature.

Also, if anybody else wants to be a part of my test group, you can
find the info about it in my signature.

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure