"You Have Got a Baby Face"


Go to page 1, 2  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety




Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:22 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:41 am
Posts: 15
Hi everyone. I know This topic is little wired but I'm having a huge problem with my fucking face. I think I know the game pretty good for a beginner, but the problem is that 80 percent of the girls that I approach mention my "Baby Face" and it really turns me off, even if I make fun of it or change the topic I feel like AFC after hear this every time. How can I overcome this?
Please help a brother out. Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:38 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot

Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:13 am
Posts: 316
its a compliment


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:49 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:41 am
Posts: 15
It might be but dont you think its a DLV?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:48 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:30 pm
Posts: 217
Location: England
scalletatony wrote:
Hi everyone. I know This topic is little wired but I'm having a huge problem with my fucking face. I think I know the game pretty good for a beginner, but the problem is that 80 percent of the girls that I approach mention my "Baby Face" and it really turns me off, even if I make fun of it or change the topic I feel like AFC after hear this every time. How can I overcome this?
Please help a brother out. Thanks


You have a lot of emotional attachment to your facial features...Get a piece of paper and a pen, proceed to write all those deep emotional feelings you have with your face.

^^Each time you do this it will "turn down the volume" of the emotion which drives the thinking towards your facial features.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:25 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:41 am
Posts: 15
Thank you guys I actually approached a girl yesterday at my tennis practice and talked about my baby face. Made me feel more comfortable and we had fun talk, with a #close.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:34 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 6:49 am
Posts: 10
Location: DC area
You've got to reach the point where you're not phased by it and take it in stride.

In addition to a being a fellow baby face, I've also got quite the high pitched voice for a 20 year old. I've often been told I sound like I'm 14/15. It was something I was insecure about for a long time, but accepted I could not control it and moved on.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:56 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:17 pm
Posts: 30
I was still being asked for ID at 28 and I can totally relate that it can dent your confidence because you feel you won't be taken seriously.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:48 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:19 am
Posts: 5896
scalletatony wrote:
Thank you guys I actually approached a girl yesterday at my tennis practice and talked about my baby face. Made me feel more comfortable and we had fun talk, with a #close.

Sounds like you're already well on your way of overcoming this issue on your own, but I wanted to weigh in.

I've got a baby face too because I'm Asian (and short, too! dang.) and I'm totally used to being seen as less manly or whatever by people, men and women, and at first it really affected my inner game, too. It made me insecure and shit and everything.

But if there's one thing I learned through pickup it's that you can turn any perceived disadvantage into an advantage when it comes to women and dating if you approach it from the right angle. That's the entire basis of my Seductive Introvert program - everyone thinks that being introverted is a disadvantage but my program is designed to teach introverted guys how to turn it into an advantage instead of just trying to compensate for it.

Having a baby face is no different in terms of a perceived disadvantage being a potential advantage. Sure, you won't reach as broad of an audience, but you'll specialize for a certain niche - girls who like "pretty boys."

Eventually, the confidence you gain from actually being a competent specialized seducer also helps you touch base with a broader audience - girls in general.

So own up to everything you are, bro. No shame. Do you. We men have a huge advantage when it comes to looks because women's tastes in men vary much much more than men's tastes in women. Own your niche.

_________________
The Forum Rules - Please report any rule violations by clicking on the exclamation mark button in offending posts.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:37 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:58 am
Posts: 21
I got one too man. And trust me....it's only done me good :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:56 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:17 pm
Posts: 30
asdfpsy wrote:
I got one too man. And trust me....it's only done me good :mrgreen:


How have you achieved such confidence?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:19 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:58 am
Posts: 21
stingray007 wrote:
asdfpsy wrote:
I got one too man. And trust me....it's only done me good :mrgreen:


How have you achieved such confidence?


Honestly man, my baby face has never worked against me. Think about it as far as attraction goes you got the upside. You will look young, and youthful, often mistaken for about 6-10 years in some cases, than what you actually are..even though i think men get better with age. I'm 27 looks like I'm 20 and it's damn fun! It completely erases the fact of being a creep ass mofo(for the most part) as long as your game is solid. But for reals man it's an advantage. Don't think for one second it's fucking you over. baby face + good inner game = BANG!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:48 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:17 pm
Posts: 30
asdfpsy wrote:
stingray007 wrote:
asdfpsy wrote:
I got one too man. And trust me....it's only done me good :mrgreen:


How have you achieved such confidence?


Honestly man, my baby face has never worked against me. Think about it as far as attraction goes you got the upside. You will look young, and youthful, often mistaken for about 6-10 years in some cases, than what you actually are..even though i think men get better with age. I'm 27 looks like I'm 20 and it's damn fun! It completely erases the fact of being a creep ass mofo(for the most part) as long as your game is solid. But for reals man it's an advantage. Don't think for one second it's fucking you over. baby face + good inner game = BANG!


So if I have got it right, what you are saying is that we shouldn't even be making it an issue.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:58 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:58 am
Posts: 21
Exactly. I could see where you think it makes you "seem" like less of a real grown man but honestly, you have it backwards imo.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:26 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:15 pm
Posts: 1
Relax. It's just a compliment.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:02 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:18 pm
Posts: 4
Hey man just wondering how you been going on the field since you have posted this post?

I was literally about to come and write the same post but found this before hand and seen some very useful information.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: