PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi,

Usually when im out in bars at night, I tend to rely far too much on alcohol to get my in a chatty mood (around 5/6 double shots of vodka). Even then I rarely approach girls. The odd ones I do approach have probably given me a few IOIs already. I'd much rather just 'go wild' and approach anyone I choose, and without drinking too much alcohol.

Any tips to achieve this? Even if I don't end up with a number, I'd still just rather do this way and take it from there eventually,

Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi there. To keep it simple I would first ask yourself this. Why the 5/6 Doubles first? I know if I had that many, I wouldn't make any sense whatsoever, personally. I bet you can hold a far more stimulating conversation without the alcohol. Think of it this way, every other guy there looking to pull is going to be drinking. Its your opportunity to be the one person who isn't sloppy, make this your advantage! Also, I prefer keeping my wits about me,I might drink lightly... and I keep my conversation minimal at first. Its a great time to observe your environment.

I believe approach anxiety such as this (I too suffer from this, but I'm on the right track in my life now after ALOT of learning) has to be confronted directly. Keep your beaming smile with confident eye contact. If you get an IOI, respond to it! You don't have an ego to bruise. She's interested, and you want to meet her. Even if you only draw the full Bitch Shield, and you smile bigger and politely excuse yourself, her jaw will hit the floor, she'll be the one looking stupid, AND everyone who watched that scene, should it happen, will NOTICE how you handled it.

At some point, destiny just becomes action. Its a hurdle to jump. (its my current target of self-improvement plan) Analysis will give you understanding, but without action your not going anywhere.

GET IT DONE!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hi there. To keep it simple I would first ask yourself this. Why the 5/6 Doubles first? I know if I had that many, I wouldn't make any sense whatsoever, personally. I bet you can hold a far more stimulating conversation without the alcohol. Think of it this way, every other guy there looking to pull is going to be drinking. Its your opportunity to be the one person who isn't sloppy, make this your advantage! Also, I prefer keeping my wits about me,I might drink lightly... and I keep my conversation minimal at first. Its a great time to observe your environment.

I believe approach anxiety such as this (I too suffer from this, but I'm on the right track in my life now after ALOT of learning) has to be confronted directly. Keep your beaming smile with confident eye contact. If you get an IOI, respond to it! You don't have an ego to bruise. She's interested, and you want to meet her. Even if you only draw the full Bitch Shield, and you smile bigger and politely excuse yourself, her jaw will hit the floor, she'll be the one looking stupid, AND everyone who watched that scene, should it happen, will NOTICE how you handled it.

At some point, destiny just becomes action. Its a hurdle to jump. (its my current target of self-improvement plan) Analysis will give you understanding, but without action your not going anywhere.

GET IT DONE!

Good advice mate thanks. Me and my mates normally pre-sesion before going out(as well as buying rounds when out), so I guess I need to cut back on that.

As you said it is a learning curve.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Hi,

Usually when im out in bars at night, I tend to rely far too much on alcohol to get my in a chatty mood (around 5/6 double shots of vodka). Even then I rarely approach girls. The odd ones I do approach have probably given me a few IOIs already. I'd much rather just 'go wild' and approach anyone I choose, and without drinking too much alcohol.

Any tips to achieve this? Even if I don't end up with a number, I'd still just rather do this way and take it from there eventually,

Thanks
I used to have the same problem well if you choose to see it that way, for a while I just relied on drunk game which does work on the odd occasion. Being stone cold sober is actually difficult to pull off, somewhere in the realm of 2-3 drinks is where most people will be at their optimum game. I have "gone wild" as you would say and on one occasion approached literally every semi-attractive girl in the club, you find after the first positive reaction you get your confidence spikes and it becomes easier. This is why I would advise approaching early and pushing through the rejections until you strike gold. Another tip end the conversation on a high note while she's laughing and having a good time with you and pretend you need to go find your friends, it will be easy to reopen her later. A good tactic is to approach as many as possible early in the night then look for them later on the dancefloor, since they now already know you it is usually a warm welcome.

If you want to become a better PUA you will eventually need to face your fear and try approaching sober, but don't feel like you have to rush. It took me years of drunk game slowly cutting down and taking baby steps, k-closing, n-closing and finally getting laid before I even touched sober game and even then I didn't find it particularly advantageous and ended up having a few to loosen up. However the more uncomfortable your willing to make yourself just now the faster you will grow it took me roughly 4 years to feel like a normal guy with a normal girlfriend and after hitting normality all my hardships and past experience has lead me to a level where I am attracting women consistently day and night.

I know as a noob I wanted a magic pill and I have discovered something almost as powerful

no-fap-is-it-real-vt144286.html

in even more detail I created a book which is totally free (my gift back to the community)

unleashing-your-inner-animal-optimising ... 76005.html

Hopefully these will help you I know exactly what you're going through but believe me when I say you have the potential to become the greatest and if you keep gaming some day you will find talking to girls very easy.