Post subject: Joined a new club
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This is not a question I just wanted to say I made a big leap outside my comfort zone today. I like to cook and at my school there is a cooking club which is entirely composed of girls. So today I heard over the intercom that there was a meeting after school so I went and it was a good meeting there were about 9 girls there and I was the only male there. This took a lot of guts for me to do but I did it and I feel i will be pleased with the results to come.

Post subject: Re: Joined a new club
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:35 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Great for you brother. Probably the LARGEST point of the seduction community is creating an attractive lifestyle. So, while I wish you happy sarging with all the women in this club, you should also just be totally stoked to be learning a new skill. ESPECIALLY one thats considered attractive to females! So even if you bomb with every girl in the class, go home with the satisfaction that you're on your way.

Post subject: Re: Joined a new club
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:04 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

You should be proud. You just made a decision that would only benefit yourself that most other guys do not have the balls for. Congrats mate