PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Got a very good number close today and wanted to know when to call to set up a get together. Anybody have any tips?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:21 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

When you are not busy, We can play games and have rules, but it should really be when you are free and its convenient. For me, its always Sunday night. For you, may be Tuesday afternoon. It is not some big game. You should be an attractive, and busy guy, she should be trying to get your attention.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the tip man :D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

What do you do or say when you do call or text?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:10 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I have a new approach, I text as soon as I get her number and send a fun/flirty text.

Before when I would call it would be to set up plans.

When I would text I would run some Attraction Game via text to spark interest.

It always worked over Text. Phone was mediocre because women do not call a lot, they prefer to text.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:38 pm 

Quote:
I have a new approach, I text as soon as I get her number and send a fun/flirty text.

This works best - in my experience...

Get the number, text it within a half hour if possible. Fun and flirty message that just says who you are and that now she has your number too...

Text a couple times, then call her some night. Have a few topics to discuss (write em down if you have to).

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:41 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:

This works best - in my experience...

Get the number, text it within a half hour if possible. Fun and flirty message that just says who you are and that now she has your number too...

Text a couple times, then call her some night. Have a few topics to discuss (write em down if you have to).
Great minds think alike. Or field experience always shows the truth....

I find a lot of success texting when I get it after I keep chatting about this annoying girl who keeps hitting on me. She laughs. I build conspiracy. Things get rolling quickly.