PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 9:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

1st Date.

Met with her, walked without holding hands or arms ( mistake) . We talked about school and many other things. I did some slight kino, like reading from her palm ( tried to make it like a joke ) and I ended being read in palm by her and she guessed some pretty fair things about me. I walked with her to the college where she had a class and that was all. Just a get to know quick date.

2nd Date.

I arrived exactly on time, she arrived two minutes early. On our way to the local, I tried to hold her harm and she panicked a bit saying that only couples hold hands, but she proposed to hold arms. We arrive at the local, where live piano music was playing, she loved it. On the way "home", she said that I place my arm awkward when I hold arms, so I grabbed her hand. Now there wasn't that much oposition only that she said "What if someone sees us and think that we are together? ". I replied with " So what? " . We walked a bit more. She proposed to sit on a bench and we did that. This was the moment when I think I should'we went more physical, but due to my brain damage retardness, we had an awkward conversation and a bit kino. After that, I decided to walk her home. When we were ready to "depart" I proposed to stay a little bit more on a bench. When she said, "I should go, i have classes tommorow" . I stopped her and I said " Wait, I have to do one more thing ! " , and I took her hand, placed it on my shoulders, brought her closer and went for the kiss. She panicked and started to blush saying that it's too early and we should get to know each other a little bit.

Should I go for the third date or forget about her? When we texted she asked me what my longest relationship was.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 12:45 pm 

You're both virgins, yes?

No harm in going for date 3. You're both equally inexperienced from the sounds of it...

She doesn't sound like she's not into you, she just sounds unsure. Most of your reactions to her pulling away sound OK - you just have to downplay things, and make them not seem like a big deal when you do them.