Post subject: She just kiss closed me?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: tekeas471
I haven't posted in a while since I've had so much going on, but this happened the other night and I had to share it.

The day before new years I was going out to watch a band play at a local bar. I love this band but since the singer moved out of state I very rarely get to see them. I wasn't even planning on sarging, I definitely wasn't dressed for it. At the bar, I met up with a girl that I haven't seen in months. When I first met her there was definitely some interest from both of us, but we both got so busy and would only talk occasionally that we just ended up as friends.

When we were talking at the bar, she was telling me that she is dating two guys right now and they both know about the other. For her, I will say that this is a commitment! When I first met her, there were about 8 different guys that she was seeing. We made small talk for a little bit at the bar and one of the guys she is currently dating was there and I've met him before so we all went back to my place for an after party.

Now as I said above, I wasn't planning on sarging at all, so I was pretty drunk when we left the bar and from this point it gets a little hazy as to the exact details of what unfolded, so I apologize. Her boyfriend had a very expensive and potent bottle of wine and with the current state I was in, one glass was enough to put me over the edge. We were all sitting at the kitchen table and she came up behind me and started giving me a massage. Very out of character for me, I started flirting back with her right there at the table rather than isolating which would be my usual MO. From what I remember, everything I said was very subtle and she was eating it up. Mind you her boyfriend who I've known just as long as her was sitting right next to me.

The wine got the better of me and I got up to go to the bathroom, when I came back I decided that I was too drunk for my own good and decided to go to bed. My room mate was home and still up and partying so of course no one had to leave. I was in my room all of 30 seconds before she came in and asked if I wanted her to give me another massage before I went to bed. Of course I agreed and she climbed on top of me and started rubbing my back. Now I remember saying something along the lines of she needed to come back when I was a little more sober and let me return the favor and she agreed. Then she started grinding on my ass and turned me over and we were making out.

I was a little shocked to say the least, especially given that her man was in the next room. We are supposed to hang out again tonight and I'm trying to think of how I can work things back into that SPAM, any suggestions are open, we are getting together at my place and I'm thinking a movie will be good since my room mate will be at work and it will just be the two of us, just trying to figure out what to watch and what to get for drinks. Sorry I couldn't give more detail, but like I said, I had no intention of even thinking about girls that night, I went to see my one of my favorite bands play.