Post subject: She Doesn't Tease Well
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey, so I'm talking to this kindergarten teacher and the attraction's pretty obvious. She's kind of weird so its always interesting watching her and we laugh and smile when we're together. The only thing is that she doesn't like to be teased. I'm not like reading her emotions and guessing (she always blushes or laughs when I do it). She actively told me that she doesn't like it when I tease her. So I shrugged it off thee first time. Girls don't know what they want.

But then she kept mentioning it. Its actually halting my game. She personally told me she doesn't want to be with me because I make fun of her. So I thought about what I was doing wrong. Every girl has a ratio of push to pull, maybe I should compliment her more. But I usually keep a pretty even ratio and I feel like if I raise my pull, I'll come off as needy and my attraction won't build.

So the second thing I thought of is replacing my teasing with another push. What are some other pushes that you guys effectively use besides teases/negs?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:41 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I got a very effective one for you. Its called knowing when to back off. She already shit you down, your only going into the friendzone from here on. Its your personality of being a teaser that she doesn't like. You can change all you want but she already made up her mind when she said she doesn't like you cuz you tease her