Post subject: second date problem
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi, could someone give me some suggestions.

I had a first date where we had a good conversation and flirted a bit, but there was no Kino. I didn't plan anything further and I told the girl I still had to go somewhere and she asked if I needed a ride (she was driving). I brought her to my apartment so I can get changed and I asked her if she wanted to come in, she did, and I just changed and we left (I probably should have done something).

Now three days later I texted her for another date and she said she was busy and suggested going to dinner with another friend sometimes.

So is it time to move on or try something else?

Post subject: Re: second date problem
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

yup defo move on bro

onto bigger and better things

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:09 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
I brought her to my apartment so I can get changed and I asked her if she wanted to come in, she did, and I just changed and we left (I probably should have done something).
Correct, girls get turned off when guys don't see the big IOI's that girls give them.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Correct, girls get turned off when guys don't see the big IOI's that girls give them.
So would a freeze out work at all or is the situation totally dead? I had a friend suggesting to go out together with the other guy anyways (three people) as she suggested and then flake out at the last minute to leave them together. She has been paying attention to me the whole semester and I find it weird that this single episode alone would kill everything. I mean what if a guy REALLY IS busy that night? It's not like I showed aloofness, I still asked for a second date. We are also highly compatible in hobbies and interests so are all girls this fickle minded and unreliable?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:35 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Ummm.....you had a girl in your apartment and nothing happened.............thats your answer right there.

She doesn't think of you as a leader or strong male anymore.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Ummm.....you had a girl in your apartment and nothing happened.............thats your answer right there.

She doesn't think of you as a leader or strong male anymore.
Well, I actually had an activity to attend to afterwards, she knew that, and she sent me there. She was only in my apartment for like 3 minutes when I changed.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

like guys, girls also sometimes have intentions when they go to guys appartment, and even offer him a ride. Did it feel like being friendzoned friendly or interested in u? bcs she was interested u probably fucked it up by not doing a move...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:48 pm 

You know where you fucked up so now move on. Live and learn my friend.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:20 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

As others have said it may be a lost cause, never the less I like your friends idea of going on the lame three way date and then leaving in a rush with a big smile on your face after getting a fake text.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

you had a date but she was driving? why the heck is she the one driving?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:54 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

these guys are not very helpful. but they are correct that your failure to escalate changed the tone. i would suggest a movie night either her place or yours (better yours). don't waste time on an activity date. only something get a chance to make a move. be assertive when you ask. if you ask twice and she rejects then move on. don't do the freeze or group date or whatever else. don't even do dinner unless you are cooking at your place before the movie.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:36 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
these guys are not very helpful...
Who made you king kong of the forum?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Well, I called her again for a date on Friday night this Wednesday and she said yes, then when I called again at five today to confirm the time she didn't answer or replied to my text, so I just asked another girl out instead.