PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:30 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Have any of you guys tried going out to bars or clubs to sarge alone?

I mean no social proof, no pivots, and no place for familiar comfort (friend group) in which to take refuge.

Constant game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I have not gone out by myself but I have played "Shack or Die".

My buddy came up with it when I came to visit him. The basic idea is that when you have a PUA friend come visit you from out of town, you tell him that he must shack with a girl or essentially die because you won't let him into your place (not that you actually won't). Its a great motivator for the night.

The other way to play is go on a road trip without a place to stay. This is really shack or die because you have to make sure you shack. It can work really well because if you do get into a conversation with a girl, she will feel bad for not allowing you to stay and your in!

I am 1 for 1 in playing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:25 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Sounds like a fun game that I'm going to have to try.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

just say your friends are around here somewhere its a big club?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:50 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I haven't been to a bar alone yet, but I have been to a club alone. IMO it's better to go to the club alone cause then you don't have to worry where your friends are and if they're having fun or not.

Plus if they ask who your with you can say I came alone cause my friends were too lazy to go out and I have to live my life and that's an automatic DHV IMO

You got a dream.. you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want something, Go get it. Period.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I haven't been to a bar alone yet, but I have been to a club alone. IMO it's better to go to the club alone cause then you don't have to worry where your friends are and if they're having fun or not.

Plus if they ask who your with you can say I came alone cause my friends were too lazy to go out and I have to live my life and that's an automatic DHV IMO
very good tip thanks!