Post subject: "were too good friends"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

im goin to some party with a HB9 friend of mine and were gonna get drunk ect, and i want to hook up. i was talkin to her before and somehow hooking up came up and she was like "you know im not gonna hook up with you, were like best buds it would be weird" anyway to end up hookin up?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: Aghayeh+Erik
sure, best buds can always end up hooking up, even if it is just a kiss close. ive done it in the past myself. when shes telling you that she wont hook up with you, neg her. "no worries, you're not my type of girl to hook up with anyway" or "easy there, who said anything about hooking up?" good luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:24 am 
PUA Forum Leader

ask her for her friends, get her jealous

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Sounds like ur in the friend zone
I suggest making a move on this girl if she rejects forget her plently of other girls. Are afraid she'll diss u and u won't be friends anymore???
Or can play it safe an keep on holding back then u find out she hooked up with some other guy how's that make u feel??? I suggest u get it together
you better make the move on her she won't do it for u.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Ur in the friend zone. She's definitely in control she flat out said "No we're not hooking up we're BEST BUDS it'll be weird" But it seems like you're content because you're will to do what she says and not make any moves on her. U want more than friendship correct? right now you're showing beta male tendencies u probably hung around her all night long. U should have ditched her at the party and talked to other girls. Cuz she straight up dissed u before the party by saying that. things look kinda bleak for u at the moment. So either make ur intentions known real soon. or its over

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Ur in the friend zone. She's definitely in control she flat out said "No we're not hooking up we're BEST BUDS it'll be weird" But it seems like you're content because you're will to do what she says and not make any moves on her. U want more than friendship correct? right now you're showing beta male tendencies u probably hung around her all night long. U should have ditched her at the party and talked to other girls. Cuz she straight up dissed u before the party by saying that. things look kinda bleak for u at the moment. So either make ur intentions known real soon. or its over
And there u have it from the mouth of a woman if that wasn't clear what u need to do I don't know what is.....