Post subject: Listening
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: hoch_daddy
So, I've been re-reading a lot of postings and there is one thing in common with many. It's called the "blah, blah, blah" of what she, her, HB10, whatever you wish to call her.
Don't forget to LISTEN! It is very important to your game to pay attention to what she says as much as you pay attention to what you say. If your going to go out with her again, she will test you on what she said in a previous conversation to see how much YOU were into what she was saying. My Mom still tests my Dad after 45 years together and he continually gets in trouble for not listening. Plus, if you are doing cold reading it is vital that you see and hear her, it will make your game that much better. Its what moves and helps drive your game, to listen.
Another advantage is your work life may improve too.
Its a simple task and so many people fail at it. Open your ears!
Hoch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:05 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Website: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=382875915
AOL: bostonskyline617
Listen! We the BEST. haha the man is correct girls like it when a guy listen but just dont be a AFC at it and dont fall into LJBF zone. Listen, Flirt,Kino k close #close F close. or H + # close K close then F close. H close is a hug close now dont get it twisted about HUG close this is just a delay for a K and F close reason for this some girls have to much shield up and wouldnt trust a guy so before you leave you guys give a hug and get a #close work on your phone game. Have a good date then k close and maybe F close. Alway Alway get at lease a Hug Close and Number Close. H close i came up with this. ARTIST

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =382875915