Post subject: 5-Lies Game by Style
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm not sure if this has been posted here before (did a search and didnt find it so here goes).

5-Lies Game:

After opening, you ask to play a game with them and make a bet (usually a drink).

PUA: Ok, I'm going to ask you 5 questions. They goal is to lie to me. If I ask what color the sky is, you say green. got it?
HB: Yep
PUA: Ok, my 1st question is... (could be anything. where are we right now, what color is my shirt, i would use this time to neg and kino)
HB: *Answer*
PUA: Question 2....
PUA: Question 3....
PUA: See this isnt so hard. Ok, ummm, how many questions was that?
HB: 3
PUA: I'll take a Goose Martini, extra dirty

If she doesnt say "3" and figures out the trick and says like 9 or something, then you should say:

PUA: Omg, have you played this before?
HB: No
PUA: I'll take a Goose Martini, extra dirty

I have had a 100% success rate and it gives you the opportunity to isolate, by following her to the bar so she can buy you a drink.

Let me know how it works for you guys.

Credit to Style

----------------------
Edited by XFMAN

Whenever you post a routine please post who is the Author.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:31 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

why don't you immediately start by saying:

"Ok, do you understand the rules?" She will say yes and you get your drink immediately.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:57 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:

"Ok, do you understand the rules?" She will say yes and you get your drink immediately.
Lmao

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:31 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

Haha, wow... thats great.

-fuzz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

video link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aWoN8MvGKw

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

haha that is great! the only problem I can see with that is that you blow her out of the water so fast. nothing builds up and she doesn't have fun trying to give you the answers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:57 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: goodbeingtheking
Quote:
Quote:

haha that is great! the only problem I can see with that is that you blow her out of the water so fast. nothing builds up and she doesn't have fun trying to give you the answers.

that's right... they love the feeling that they can out smart you and then you got them going and then... "DAMN IT!!!!! You got me!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Forgot to note the author, but yea, it was style. My bad for not propping.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:52 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

gotta try that this weekend :D

or how bout this:
Use the "Whos better at lying men or women?" or a variation of that question.
They'll answer....
Then "Tell you what I have a little game to test that..."

Then lead into the questions game routine.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: antideity
I opened a set and it went great. After 10 mins or so I isolated my target (HB8). She was asking me questions and was totally into me, so I thought I would DHV, so I did style's 5 lies. She failed at #4, so I told her that she owed me a drink as we agreed before we started. I should have let it go but I did not, so I kept saying she was a poor sport and such. She eventually told me that I should buy her a drink... then she started to text message someone, ignoring me. I was thown off. Surely next time I will change the subject or just leave. Any suggestions PUAs? I was just thrown for a loop when she didn't follow through! My second question is what should I do next time I see her? She hangs out at the same clubs as I do.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:51 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I opened a set and it went great. After 10 mins or so I isolated my target (HB8). She was asking me questions and was totally into me, so I thought I would DHV, so I did style's 5 lies. She failed at #4, so I told her that she owed me a drink as we agreed before we started. I should have let it go but I did not, so I kept saying she was a poor sport and such. She eventually told me that I should buy her a drink... then she started to text message someone, ignoring me. I was thown off. Surely next time I will change the subject or just leave. Any suggestions PUAs? I was just thrown for a loop when she didn't follow through! My second question is what should I do next time I see her? She hangs out at the same clubs as I do.
You should of taken it to the next level by taking her somewhere else for the drink. Regardless of who buys the drink you should tell her something like "hey, I know a great place" or "theres this new place I wanted to check out." If she's in a 2-set it would be a bit harder to convince her. DON'T take the friend along, she's only be a distraction.

If you see her again and want to approach simply start off where you left off. Say "Hi, remember me, I think you own me a drink." and see where it goes from here.
Good luck!

Anyone can walk into a bar and pick up a random girl.
The trick is to make the experience unforgettable to her.
A real PUA will make every women he encounters feel like she experience something once in a lifetime.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:14 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Old Stufff , Mates please improve, use fresh stuff!

-"I Can Bend Your Mind"- Sovnarkom

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: ItsStockOfficer
I like to win drinks after we have rapport, then tell them that I want to collect another day, or that I am done for the night. This is a good trick unless you are trying to close the deal the same night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:52 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I like to win drinks after we have rapport, then tell them that I want to collect another day, or that I am done for the night. This is a good trick unless you are trying to close the deal the same night.
Small neg bonus- blame them for trying to get you drunk so that you'd be easier to seduce. This line got me a f-close when I was just beginning the game.

Anyone can walk into a bar and pick up a random girl.
The trick is to make the experience unforgettable to her.
A real PUA will make every women he encounters feel like she experience something once in a lifetime.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:24 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
i think the objective isnt to get a drink out of it, more just to make them laugh. if they are super resistant, you can always just say that you've had too much anyway to DHV and avert making you look like your just in it for a drink.