Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Im going to give this game a try with a chick at school tomorrow, I’m just stuck on a couple of things.

The first thing is the betting/waging park. She works at a coffee shop so I’m thinking ill wage that if she loses she buys me a coffee and if I lose I buy the coffee. Does this sound alright, were both only 15 so does getting a coffee together sound weird for my age group? :lol:

The second thing im having trouble with is the question. Im 80% sure that she has feelings for me but for me not to doubt this I would like that to be 100%. So I thinking I should ask one questions something like “do you like me”, “would you kiss me” (sounds a little lame I thought) and “do you think im cute”... Do these sound alright, im thinking I could do what Bater539 does and get a bit of kino and maybe even a neg in there. 8)

Thanks
Ethan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I am new here but was thinking that if they get through all 5 questions, then a neg like

" Well you won that. Congratulations. Now we know how well you can lie and we can never have an honest relationship. The only way to fix this is if you buy me a drink" :wink: Then pull back with the I don't need a drink...and go in any direction you like.

just a thought.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I opened a set and it went great. After 10 mins or so I isolated my target (HB8). She was asking me questions and was totally into me, so I thought I would DHV, so I did style's 5 lies. She failed at #4, so I told her that she owed me a drink as we agreed before we started. I should have let it go but I did not, so I kept saying she was a poor sport and such. She eventually told me that I should buy her a drink... then she started to text message someone, ignoring me. I was thown off. Surely next time I will change the subject or just leave. Any suggestions PUAs? I was just thrown for a loop when she didn't follow through! My second question is what should I do next time I see her? She hangs out at the same clubs as I do.
Lets face it Chicks are not really into buying drinks for guys they have only just met (not unless you are super hot and look Cool) so you have to vary the forfeit so if she loses she wins. (or so She thinks!)

So change the rules of your game a little bit here (I have tried this and it works)

If She should win (which you make sure she doesn't) then you will buy her a drink.

In the event She loses (which you make sure that she does) tell her that you will still buy a drink but She will have to drink it from the wrong side of the glass.

Which you can change the position of every time She takes a sip.

Start with something simple like her holding the glass in her hand just to get her into playing the game.

Next hold the glass in your own hand and get her to do it again.

Hey this is fun! She is thinking (As girls love showing off) to anyone watching.

Now up the anti and hold the glass on the top of your head while you are sitting down and facing her. (this is what low cut dresses were designed for!)

Next put the glass down on the floor and hold it steady with your hand while you are both kneeling down.

Finally sit back on your chair but this time hold the glass between your knees and though She wont be able to see your face mimic the look of a guy who is getting a blow job! (unless of course you actually are!)

This should create enough interaction to keep her at your side so you can close and finally seal the deal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:42 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
why don't you immediately start by saying:

"Ok, do you understand the rules?" She will say yes and you get your drink immediately.
haha that'd be sweet

flawless victory..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I gave this routine three tries and I don't like it. The girls were all really interested and tried hard not to lie.

However, they all did either on the "what Q # is it" or on the "have you played this game before"

The problem with this game is that the girls all didn't like losing :D
They just got annoyed with themselves that they fell for it, did not find it amusing or whatever. I had to quickly switch to some other routines to do some damage control.

I really don't think those 3 girls didnt have a sense of humor of something; people just don't like "losing", in whatever context.

Anyway I am not using this one anymore; I prefer things like The Cube where there is humor without someone having to "lose".

WRONG!!

Dude, this game is the ultimate complaince test, and should work 90% of the time. On that 10%, forget that chick, she's a complete basket case selfish control freak, F her. Hell, one of my all time favorite stories, was beating this extremely stuck-up Trust Fund Princess, and when it came time to pay, and she realized that SHE was going to actually have to buy me a drink, she when into completely silent bitch mode, bought the drink, and then made a bee line out of the bar. :lol:

It gave me a GREAT opener the rest of the night, and a ended up w/ a few #'s b/c of it. Nobody likes a welcher.

Conversely, the last girl I banged, immediately refused to pay up (she also "saw" a ginormus cube, go figure), and I just simply said dissappointly, "I thought you were cooler than that" and walked a way. 3 mins later, someones taping on my shoulder, and a cold beer is greeting me :lol: At that point, I knew I had girl, and F-closed her that night.

Moral of the story: if she doesn't pay up ditch her IMMEDIATELY. Plenty of other girls, who are ammused by this gamit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

awesome routine!!!!
definately memorizing this 1
thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

this game is gold. i first saw it on youtube. it's really effective

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: ej100109
i LOVE using this game. Not only do chicks get so into it and try hard when they end up losing they start cracking up and in DHV to them and to people around listening to them laugh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:11 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Lets face it Chicks are not really into buying drinks for guys they have only just met (not unless you are super hot and look Cool) so you have to vary the forfeit so if she loses she wins. (or so She thinks!)
It sounds like a routine with a lot of versatility to it. You could change the stakes if you want to use it frequently. I think it sounds like a great routine to hold in reserve for a girl who asks you to buy her a drink. Just come back with, "I have a better idea. Let's play a little game and the loser has to buy the winner a drink."

I'm kind of curious to know how some of you might respond if after answering "no" to question #5, the girl claims that she actually has played the game before, so you owe her a drink.

My inclination is also to say that if the girl wins the game, you have to man up and buy her a drink. Like somebody else said earlier, nobody likes a welcher. I think you'll come off higher value for showing that you play fair (especially since the game and the rules were yours!)

This routine sounds like killer fun, though. I especially like using "Do you think I'm cute" as question #3. Either way she answers, you have an opening to distract yourself so that "What question was that?" is totally organic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

What should you do if she was that dumb and answers the question correctly (as in she doesnt lie) the 1st time?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:22 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Nice sounds fun definetaly gonna give it a try

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
What should you do if she was that dumb and answers the question correctly (as in she doesnt lie) the 1st time?
try asking obvious questions like,
what bar are we in?
what color is my shirt.

also
Me: so you all clear on the rules?
HB: Yeah
Me: ahhh got ya!! i'll let you off that time you goof!

and if she doesn't want to bet a drink tell her if she wins she gets to kiss you but no tongues , this frames you as the prize.

wen she loses make her do something else to earn a kiss.

i've had many k-closes using this.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
I opened a set and it went great. After 10 mins or so I isolated my target (HB8). She was asking me questions and was totally into me, so I thought I would DHV, so I did style's 5 lies. She failed at #4, so I told her that she owed me a drink as we agreed before we started. I should have let it go but I did not, so I kept saying she was a poor sport and such. She eventually told me that I should buy her a drink... then she started to text message someone, ignoring me. I was thown off. Surely next time I will change the subject or just leave. Any suggestions PUAs? I was just thrown for a loop when she didn't follow through! My second question is what should I do next time I see her? She hangs out at the same clubs as I do.
i think the objective isnt to get a drink out of it, more just to make them laugh. if they are super resistant, you can always just say that you've had too much anyway to DHV and avert making you look like your just in it for a drink.
i got a question... why wont the cheap bitch get him a drink?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:06 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This game works everytime I've tried it.
Shows DHV and can be used to open sets; great for engaging the whole group. Also it works as a screen so if your not interested in the girl you can politely excuse yourself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

After completing the game successfully, if I sensed she might be hesitating or not for buying the drink (lot of poor college students out there), might do something like this if the comfort level is high enough:

"Actually, on second thought, I've gotten enough drinks tonight. I'll tell you what, you can come join me at a house party my cousin and I are having tomarrow, and we can see how good a drink you can make for me."

This seems good b/c you can set a future meet, makes it seem like others have been buying you drinks, and it has a qualifier line in it for her.

Any thoughts?

~Suspence