Post subject: Never Failed!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It's the most simple but effective routine!

I all ways bet for a kiss! I say: I bet for a kiss, without tongue, I don't kiss without a condom ( nice icebreaker)

Then we do the bet... and I did this 10 times and 9 times it worked out! When I won I took some chill time for myself waiting for her to kiss me.. :D

There was only one time that the girl was too clever.. or she was too much thinking off this bet... she won and in the end I had to ran naked on the beach... after some thinking... I said: i'm going to run naked, but you will see the clothes in your bedroom tonite.. she said: ok.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: xXambASSadorXx
wow... I will be using this one! i love it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:49 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Okay, so I've created an addendum to this game. If you are able to tell that the girl is wittier than the usual, you can still win. I haven't seen anything posted like this, so I think I am the originator.

1. You explain the game, she goes along and plays game.
2. Then you get to the, "Wait, how many questions was that?"
3. She gives you the correct response by lying.

Here is where I have authored it slightly. Don't ASK, TELL. It's a great neg/slight NLP, and you will most likely get her, without failure (I just came up with it so it hasn't been field tested).

You: "Hahaha, wow, you suck, you're one of those girls that tells the joke before someone's finished telling it. "When have you played this before?" (question 5)

The trick is your TELLING them they've played it, even if they haven't, and think they are just smart enough to keep up with you, their response will be:

"I haven't played it, I'm just not as dumb as you think I am." *as she's teasing you and think shes won*
OR
"Haha, some guy tried it on me once when I was in a bar." *with a smile on her face thinking she's won again*

You: "HAHAHA, actualllllyyyy, I just got you on the last question :P."

Asking if they've played it before leads the answer to be yes or no. Asking when they've played it leaves the answer completely open-ended for you to take the win, pretty much regardless of what she says. Hope this helps and good luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I agree The Nature Boy and implying that she has played the game on the 5th question rather than asking.

Also, if you play the game after you've built some attraction and comfort and ask her, "Do you want to kiss me?" as one of the early questions, more likely than not she will say "No" and move in for the kiss.

Post subject: reply
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

dude that was a cool routine i've got to try it out :twisted:

Post subject: Great routine!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I ran this by a girl on saturday night (HB8) and it worked a treat! She ended up buying me a drink. Had met up with an old friend and gone out and he couldn't believe it. A definite winner here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: coldsteelcqc
i FKeD this ugly chick, her friends mom walked in when she was putting on her jeans. the one who walked in was the mom of the HB9 and this HB9 i always work on was giving me tons of shit for it because she found out. i used this game on her and the bet was that she can not ever mention the "incident" ever again... lol worked great

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ive used this many times awswell,and never have i been beaten,gotta love styles game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is a great routine. I've tried it a few times on my mates so that when I use it in the field it will sound more natural and flow easier if I practice doing it before hand. Nearly all the people I've tried it on thought they were clever catching me out when I ask them how many questions was that but then when I ask them if they've played this before it completely gets them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i used it on a stripper last weekend.

pure gold.

i wish i had more routines though.

i built a good rapport, used this game, and she liked me so she stuck around all night, and i ran out of routines. anyone have any advice?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:26 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I will be trying this one out asap! Thanks for the post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It is a kickass routine !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I saw this routine on youtube!!! awesome!!!!

Indecent Exposure

Post subject: Doing it for years
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: wrstlr3232@aol.com
I just joined this forum, so I wasn't able to read all the posts. I have been doing this for a couple years. It is great. I have lost 1 time out of maybe 200. And that one time I got bored with it and just quit. I like the idea of the "do you understand?" and they miss it, you could neg them and say "jeez you already lost" and then do the real thing. but the point is to trick them into guessing the correct answer. It is a better DHV then if you beat her on the first question.

Post subject: niice
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:50 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

like this game! def going to have to test it out in field.