Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:48 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
why don't you immediately start by saying:

"Ok, do you understand the rules?" She will say yes and you get your drink immediately.
haha that is great! the only problem I can see with that is that you blow her out of the water so fast. nothing builds up and she doesn't have fun trying to give you the answers.

that's right... they love the feeling that they can out smart you and then you got them going and then... "DAMN IT!!!!! You got me!!"
Actually you guys make a good point. I shall make a modification.

Start with my part asking hr if she knows the rules, blow her out of the water immediately. Then say it was just a joke and the test starts now. I think this way she will be so focused on getting you back, ie getting question 4 right (how many questions was that) that she will feel like she's already beat you until you slam her on Q5.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

xx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yahoo Messenger: ask
AOL: bobster5000
if they're good ask if they find you attractive, think your hot or something of the like.. if they say no then they're lying and if they say yes then they told the truth.. gotta love entrapment

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

theory1 wrote:
"I opened a set and it went great. After 10 mins or so I isolated my target (HB8). She was asking me questions and was totally into me, so I thought I would DHV, so I did style's 5 lies. She failed at #4, so I told her that she owed me a drink as we agreed before we started. I should have let it go but I did not, so I kept saying she was a poor sport and such. She eventually told me that I should buy her a drink... then she started to text message someone, ignoring me. I was thown off. Surely next time I will change the subject or just leave. Any suggestions PUAs? I was just thrown for a loop when she didn't follow through! My second question is what should I do next time I see her? She hangs out at the same clubs as I do."

That was an unconscious shit test. Lets start with when she refused to buy you a drink. Believe it or not you were on the right track. One of two things should happen. Either she should have bought you a drink or you should have negged her for not buying you a drink. you definetly should not have ended up buying her a drink in this scenario. There a few situations when it is ok to buy a girl a drink. This is not one of them. When you callled her a bad sport that was on the right track however you should maintain a playfull mood. You should not actually express serious disappointment that she did not buy you a drink, but express playful disappointment with a smile. Say something else playful like, "uh, that is it, we are so breaking up" (works best if so establish the false playful relationship scenario before hand).

When she is playing with her phone, if it is more than a few secs, it probably means that she is lost some interest in you. However, there is still an exact way to proceed. I assume almost everyone here has read the Game by style. Remember at the beginning when he is AFC at the Mystery Method Bootcamp. He is at a bar and got reasonably far with a girl. Then she starts talking to other guys and he sits there and takes it like a chump. Mystery grills him when he gets into the limo even though he number closed on her. He says that he should have turned his back to her/ started a conversation with someone else or said "I let you two be alone". Do that. Start a conversation with someone to your side, or say "It looks like your having fun with your little machine over there, I'll let you two be alone" then go to the bathroom or something. Remember Mystery's cat string theory. Dangle a ball of yarn infront of a cat and it has to have it. Place it infront of a cat, it has it, it doesn't want it anymore. It was clear that she had you like a cat had a string of yarn. So she lost some interest. Avoiding sitting there like a chump when she is texting will dangle yourself infront of her (metaphorically speaking).

P.S. How do you copy the text box from a previous post and not just the text?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yea its fun to do too. It is easy to fool the drunk girl who thinks she is smart

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:35 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

you didn't want that chick anyways.. she's a money grubber.. if she just expects you to buy a drink then she always expects to be taken care of.. damn feminists

Post subject: Thanks guys
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:17 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: antideity
Hey thanks guys. Looking back on the set, it totally makes sense to talk to other sets around her and not to go keep going back to "what about that drink", even if it's a playful mood. Since that time I've come a long way. I would have just DHVd her more and like you said, dangle the cheese in her face! Thanks again bros.

and yes... she probably wasn't worth it, but I need to be able to deal with that sort of attitude and situation! It WAS my fault. It won't happen again, at least like that! lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:52 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: mennace344
I used this one last night...just thought i'd leave some of my feedback. i did it 4 or 5 times. I think ideally they will make it past the "what question are we on??" and they think they are smart enough to catch that, then they always loose it on the last question and it's really funny. But on 3 of them last night i asked a yes or no question..something along the lines of "did you just drink a mohito" and the fact that it's yes or no seems to confuse them haha. seriously, three seperate times the girls accidently answered the question correctly. so my advice is to ask questions where they have to actually answer an incorrect answer instead of answering yes or no...it messes up the flow of the game. and i feel bad taking a drink that can't even get past the second question haha

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: radioguy23
Quote:
Quote:
I opened a set and it went great. After 10 mins or so I isolated my target (HB8). She was asking me questions and was totally into me, so I thought I would DHV, so I did style's 5 lies. She failed at #4, so I told her that she owed me a drink as we agreed before we started. I should have let it go but I did not, so I kept saying she was a poor sport and such. She eventually told me that I should buy her a drink... then she started to text message someone, ignoring me. I was thown off. Surely next time I will change the subject or just leave. Any suggestions PUAs? I was just thrown for a loop when she didn't follow through! My second question is what should I do next time I see her? She hangs out at the same clubs as I do.
You should of taken it to the next level by taking her somewhere else for the drink. Regardless of who buys the drink you should tell her something like "hey, I know a great place" or "theres this new place I wanted to check out." If she's in a 2-set it would be a bit harder to convince her. DON'T take the friend along, she's only be a distraction.

If you see her again and want to approach simply start off where you left off. Say "Hi, remember me, I think you own me a drink." and see where it goes from here.
Good luck!
I like this "bounce" technique! Nice thinking White_Rose

Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:34 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: info10456
Quote:
theory1 wrote:
"P.S. How do you copy the text box from a previous post and not just the text?
quote button top right

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:03 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: xhopefullookx
AOL: xhopefullookx
So I was going to reply with my awesome tactic, but Rose had the same idea as me haha.

I like to use this game while trying to isolate my target from the set. If she is with friends i'll do the routines with the set, kind of ignoring her, and then I'll ask her if she wants to play a game, and of course ask them if they mind. We play the game, she fails, we then bounce to the bar and typically from here i get my drink, (once I owed her a drink she even got past Q5) we fluff I FTC and #Close. Usually one of my better routines.

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."
- Henry David Thoreau

Post subject: Re: 5-Lies Game by Style
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Great stuff, gonna try this Wednesday and report it back here.

The "Do you know the rules?" is hilarious but I agree to some of the other comments that you don't build up any tension if you bust her immediately. Gonna try Temujin's "just joking" on that one.

If you wanted to bust her out immediately you might as well bust her on giving the right answer on the first question
Quote:
PUA: Ok, I'm going to ask you 5 questions. They goal is to lie to me. If I ask what color the sky is, you say green. got it?
HD: Yep
Spoils the fun though :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

another good question to ask for #4 is "does size matter" if you can read people well a simple yes or no (after analyzing the tonality and how much emphasis they put on it of course) you can even skip strawberry fields as it tells you the same thing.

It also gives you a hardcore neg if they say no.. and they fail anyways

good luck all

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:21 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
another good question to ask for #4 is "does size matter" if you can read people well a simple yes or no (after analyzing the tonality and how much emphasis they put on it of course) you can even skip strawberry fields as it tells you the same thing.

It also gives you a hardcore neg if they say no.. and they fail anyways

good luck all
Well that's a question of opinion and questions with a clear right or wrong answer do much better in this case.

Post subject: Avoid Failure!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've had this fail for me twice where the target got through all the questions lying. If you haven't tried this gambit before, I'll tell you where I failed and where you might fail as well. (hence the title of this post "avoid failure").

The two targets who beat me at the game didn't hear the last question clearly. They both said "What?" After I repeated myself it gave them enough time to realize it was still part of the 5 questions game. Ask the last question immediately; ask the last question clearly.