PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

After attempting to use the search function and coming up empty (I may be retarded) I have the following request.

Ok I've heard of 3 different photo routines.

1. you offer to take a picture for a group of HBs so they can all get in the shot. This is just an opener I presume and I think I can figure this one out myself.

2. 3 photos. I need more on this. I presume I'm going to put 3 photos that DHV on my camera/phone. What kind of pics and what language proceeds the introduction of the routine.

3. Let's take pictures together (pua and HB). this seems to be the one most often referred to as the "photo routine"

Cutter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey Cutter,

This doesn't really answer your question, but I find that photo openers are kind of stupid.

As like what kind of guy meets some girls and out of the blue takes a picture of them, that would ring an alarm in my head.

Just my 2 cents,
Warden

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I use two different photo openers.

Girl taking a picture of other friends (I find opportunities to use this one most often(

I will position myself to the girl taking pictures and laugh. When she asks what I am laughing at I say

pua: I always getting sent these pictures where the caption reads 'sorry I am not in the picture, I was taking it'. I can already see you sending these out with those captions.

They generally ask you to take them.

Now you can open the entire group. Tease them all. My favorites;

Hair in the face, fix necklaces, rearrange them because of height and my most favorite (I reserve this one for the target)

After I take it, I will tell the target that her tounge was hanging out a bit and ask her if she is thirsty.
If she says yes,

Good, me to. I'll tell you what, you can repay me for taking your picture by getting me a drink.
or 'asking friend' Is she always ungrateful?

Other one,

Asking someone to take a picture of you and your friend.
You can use a story of why, say it is important. Always make them take two because they messed up the first one. This is more situational of who you are with. I never lie.

Last time was because we had met someone we never thought we would that we highly respected and wanted to remember the event. (If you see my thread titled - Met Mystery, you will see the picture that the girl took)

Double Your Dating by DD
(This will work on your inner game)

http://www.freewebs.com/xfman/
(This will work on your outer game)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I reread the game and the routine I was thinking about follows.

Take a pic of you and HB together being silly
Take a pic of you and HB together being serious
Take a pic of you and HB together kissing (cheek is fine)

show pics to HB. When you show the last one say "we make a good couple eh?" if she says yes you're in.

Cutter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:49 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

to make pics interesting get the HB to pretend she's won the lottery, she's really sad, she's thinking hard to solve a problem, unsure of somethinmg etc

some chics really get into this, and it gives the pics a unique spin afterwards when ur checking them out

dm