Post subject: Re: Bragging Vs DHV
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:42 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I always thought bragging was an attempt to try hard to influence the idea she already has of you in her head while in turn assure yourself that she actually cares and is listening. Though bragging but without looking for her approval while being self assured in yourself without trying to look n see if she cares , then are you still bragging? Even when you're surrounded by women n teasingly letting the "target" know tht "N by the way tht was totally bragging btw" while doing a lookaway still bragging?
To me doing tht would make it seem you're so bold, cocky, n so self assured tht you're n caring on the outcome if she responded
the way u wanted her to.

Post subject: Re: Bragging Vs DHV
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Drop in hints for questions.

So I live back in the UK, but I worked at the UN in Vienna for a while last year.

When they ask where do I live I say "I'm recently back from Vienna, but I'm living in *whatever area*" - so if they are interested this will be followed up with 'cool what did you do in Vienna', I'll follow that up with I worked at the UN, but it was a beautiful city and very central, so I travelled lots of Europe on the weekend...then they ask where I've been...I can drop in Budapest or wherever, but I'll finish it off with something like but NY was my favourite trip...

You see were this is leading, then I'll qualify them with "so where have you travelled too?"

Basically, instead of my leading with I'm awesome for this reason, I'll drop hints, that leads to them asking questions, and all I'm doing is being polite and answering them. That's my tactic but I travel a lot etc, find something interesting about you, and then come up with a hint that can lead to them asking about it.
Yeah, that sounds a lot like what I just read in "Real World Seduction" talking about open loops. By hinting at the higher value stuff but glazing over it because its not the main point of your story you generate curiosity. Then she invests into you by asking you to expand on the higher value part like working for the UN or being in Vienna. Your not bragging because she is making you tell her the good stuff, Make her work for it and then she is pursuing you.