Post subject: A twist to palm reading
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've only used this one about 5 times on the girls that sit next to me at my college but it has worked every time so far. Keep in mind, that it's usually good to build a little rapport before hand to have some familiarity with them before you pull this one out.

Ask her if she's interested in a quick palm reading and start reading her palm when you take her hand, same as normal. But here's an example from one of the girls I did it to:

Me:Okay, so let's move over to your love lines. Hmm...okay...Oh, wow!
Her:What is it?
Me:You have a lot of love lines here. Waaay more than normal. Is there something I should know about you?
Her:Haha, no, there must be a mistake, haha

Keep in mind, how you say it and having a playful expression on your face is key! Let them know that you're joking with them.

After that, you have something to bust their chops on, and most of the time they will try to defend themselves, and it leads to a fresh conversational reboot if you ran out of things to say before this. This routine has given me something to go to when conversation has run out, kino, and DHV all in one.

Let me know how it works for you guys as well!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:38 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm probably going to try this as I am reading some books on palm reading as well.