PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys Im 16 and my junior year of high school is very near. All I need is some advice on how to gain more social proof because when you lead the men the women will follow.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Social proof is about connecting and being connected to people that are socially relevant.

The head cheerleader and quarter back of your school's football team have high social proof.

They are at the center of everyone's social networks and being them or associated with them allows
their social proof to increase yours.

Alternatively, you have the highest social proof in your group of peers through leading social activities, arranging parties that bring both guys and girls together and everyone gets to listen to music that is popular in your group.

If you are not a natural Van Wilder/Stifler-type, don't attempt this. It can be demanding and people have a tendency to use you for their own social agendas while you running around like people-pleasing punk.

You don't want social proof, what you want is attraction from girls that you find are attractive( oh yeah, I said it).

Honestly, for high school social proof isn't a must, it's a nice-to-have.

Just talk to these girls, treat them like your buddies.

Do you need social proof to be friends with your buddies? hell no is the right answer.

The more you going to talk to these girls and treating them like you would your buddies, the more you'll
realize that they also don't have a clue how all this stuff works and that they stress out about if you find them attractive enough(especially the pretty ones).

Just have fun with the whole experience, you are young enough to recover and learn from your 'mistakes'.

At the rate you going, you going to be a PUA ninja after high school.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks alot man. I really needed clarification in regards to meeting women in high school this year. Sophmore year I was really shy but over this summer Ive been practicing this pua stuff and have had many incredible experiences from just being a sociable guy. You definently helped man and appreaciate your reply. ☺

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I started in high school as well but didn't really seek social proof. I just practiced mind games on my classmates and started using alpha body language all the time. After a few weeks I had an entire lunch table dedicated to me that when I sat there a bunch of different girls would come sit with me, then the rest of the year they would get there early and wait for me. It almost seemed the opposite of leader of men because guys would come over to befriend me to gain access to my table and I had total power over them. It was a great senior year! Also I kept the group entertaining by telling the ones I wasn't interested in about my exploits wich they naturally gossiped to the attractive ones flipping the preselection switch even from within the circle.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks for sharing man. Ill definently take into account the alpha body language.