Post subject: frixion pen routine
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys heres a magic trick I am going to reveal because its helped me alot in the field and it can help you guys out as well, I came up with a way to give a hb your number in a way shell never forget. This routine has countless applications besides this particular method, it just depends on your imagination.

Go to walmart and buy a frixion pen. Buy a regular pen as well. Also buy a lighter. Write your phone number out on a piece of paper that doesnt burn easily like the back of a buisness card. Whatever you write down with a regular pen will remain on the buisness card.

Take the frixion pen and write random numbers around your phone number so it looks like its just a bunch of random numbers on the back of the business card.

Now for the magic.

Light the lighter under the side of the card that doesnt have the numbers on it, all the frixion pen numbers will vanish in front of her eyes EXCEPT for what is written in actual pen. She will be blown away.

This has gotten me some real good results, its good with any mentalism routine, or a magical twist to styles number guess game thats really boost the "wow" factor.

Enjoy my friends ( all items can be bought at walmart for cheap)