PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ive read ones the the cube, but it takes a while to remember all that stuff. Does anybody have one that is easy to remember but still has a good effect. I should probably just take the time to learn the moderate to hard ones but id like to start off with a couple easier ones.........thanx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:28 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

the Cube is fairly easy to remember unless you want to make it complicated.

Cube, ladder, flowers, horse.

You could probably get comfortable with some long routines by running it with the routine written up for you to refer to a few times, until you can manage to run it from memory.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:03 am 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: DilutedAutonomy
If it was that easy, it wouldn't be as much fun. And every motherfucker and their mom would be doing these type of things. Sorry to be frank, but.... Man up, and use your fucking brain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: HemiNmopar
Quote:
If it was that easy, it wouldn't be as much fun. And every motherfucker and their mom would be doing these type of things. Sorry to be frank, but.... Man up, and use your fucking brain.
way to help the guy out....lame ass.

That is, unless you dont know anything about ESP/Magic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:55 am 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: DilutedAutonomy
hahahaha don't be so serious there amigo...the point is, ESP is not easy to learn, therefore you are not going to acquire this neat skill easily.as far as your "lame ass" challenge...hold on

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: simplyjusthen
a great ESP magic trick that i really enjoy is "Deep Astonishment 2: The Gypsy" by paul Harris.. It's a little pricey but it has it all! Even some cold reading built right into the effect...

and the reactions from this effect are complete stunned silence and finally they say "How?"

The only drawback is that a table (preferably clean and with a mat) is required. Other than that, you can't beat it in sheer reaction...

you can find it at www.penguinmagic.com

Another close up effect i use is Stigmata, but i use it with a Cornelius Wallet.

The effect is that they think of the initials of someone that means a lot to them. The grab your arm and you try in vain to read their mind.

when you fail, you show your arm and there are red marks where she held on to...

in about 20 seconds the red lines rearrange into the initials..

The drawback is that lighting is an important factor and i've scared girls with this trick.. which might be too much.. but hey... im not a PUA ... YET