Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:11 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Nice list, can someone tell me about the "When she says she is going to the bathroom, she comes back"

I had a few girls come up to me and almost do everything on the list while I'm too stupid to see what's happening, but they always end with I'm going to the bathroom and they don't come back. And me being AFC am still not sure if they are interested.

Is the bathroom thing more of a test, I mean what should be the response when she says she's going to the bathroom?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

nice list but isnt it a little too extense like for all of those things to ACTUALLY be signals? even if u have the most important one separated...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I think most of us would recognize all these IOI's when we see them.
The other night I tried gaming this HB and she was throwing IOI's like crazy! I didn't know about the list, but here is a list of IOI's I noticed:

1. Eye contact - unlike anything I've experienced ever before! the way she was looking at me made me horny :)

2. Laughing - she was laughing at everything I said

3. Trying to get my attention - when I tried talking to somebody else she tried to get my attention

4. Body contact - she was sitting next to me and her leg was touching mine most of the time

5. Mirroring - the most obvious was when I stood up she stood up, when I sat down she did the same

6. I don't know if this is and IOI but she mentioned couple of times that she's single and wants to have fun :)

7. Again, not sure if this is an IOI but she spent most of the night talking to me, even though we just met and there were many other new people at the party.

There was probably a lot more but I'm not really good at noticing these things. This whole experience made me feel so good about myself, she was the only single girl at the party and there were other single guys, some of them better looking than me, but I managed to keep her undivided attention. Too bad I got too drunk and ruined everything in the end...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:54 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Nice posts!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:43 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

A good book on the subject is undercover sex signals. i was wondering if a girls knows your alot older than her and she is reluctant to reveal her age. is that an ioi?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

nice, is this based off experience in the field?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:21 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

is showing certain parts of their teeth and tongue an ioi?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The problem is, I see women do so many signals, can they really all be IOIs, or just because there is many people around, she's socially conscious,etc.
Having said that, a big one I notice is when they bite their lower lip or preen their hair(this one's tricky cos women do it ALL the time). I find it hard to notice if they are mirroring me either, since I always have a very generic, neutral way of sitting or standing and concentration is a bit hard for me as well lol.
Also, not sure if anyone else noticed, but sometimes for instance walking down the street, a girl may look at you but then look completely away at you (usually after I noticed her looking), is this is a negative, or is she just being shy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Great stuff!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:17 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Great stuff indeed. Haven't seen anyone mentioning forcing IOIs, but now everyone sees the list certainly some ideas are coming up. Most of eye and body contact can be initiated yourself as a lot more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:24 pm 

Quote:
The problem is, I see women do so many signals, can they really all be IOIs, or just because there is many people around, she's socially conscious,etc.
Having said that, a big one I notice is when they bite their lower lip or preen their hair(this one's tricky cos women do it ALL the time). I find it hard to notice if they are mirroring me either, since I always have a very generic, neutral way of sitting or standing and concentration is a bit hard for me as well lol.
Also, not sure if anyone else noticed, but sometimes for instance walking down the street, a girl may look at you but then look completely away at you (usually after I noticed her looking), is this is a negative, or is she just being shy?
Typically her being shy...

There are lots of signals that could be interpreted as IOIs. Obviously, you don't want to base your decision on one you want to look for several. Typically, the average PUA notices 3 or so when they are in set. In actually when watching the stuff back on video it's amazing how many you don't see that are more suttle. Hence why a large list like this helps...just to get people's mind opened up to what they could be missing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:45 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I always wait until she's touched me, asked me a series of questions and looked my right in the eyes. Then it's always good to go. There a far more IOI's but those three are the most obvious ones and the ones that always do follow when there's attraction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Amazing thanks :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Had a great laugh at that guy who got banned for saying her breaking your ankles is an IOI! lol Great list, really helpful, but it might be worthwhile if someone could post IOD's (Indicators of Disinterest)? :)

Ní éacht gan iarracht!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:19 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So, hope it's not a problem with me pushing in after a bit of on-off break in the topic : )

What has really helped me is Gamblers stuff. He teaches a lot of amazing stuff, esp. about forcing IOIs (as i've already pointed out earlier). A great point he said is that you don't need to read the contacts a girl gives you apart from the negative ones which are really simple (lean back, staring around, searching friends etc.). IOIs are great of course, and helpful, but if you escalate ONLY when you receive the positive ones you'll not get as many closings as you would when you'd escalate on both or constantly no matter the IOI. The point is that you can easily read too much into the subject if you're "looking" for IOI. Different girls have different manners and yeah, of course it's good to be covered in IOI section but some girls just like attention or are nervous or insecure or don't give away any emotions or just have a variety of different manners.

Basically, don't waste your "hunt" only for positive IOIs, escalate constantly and with every situation. Look for "red lights" as Gambler put it, and escalate. As long as you have an eye contact with her and moving forward you're doing fine.

Peace/respect and keep on sharing.
Hawke91