Post subject: Freeze-Out Too Cold?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ok so there is this girl that i have been talking to and recently she has been indifferent towards me so i did a freeze-out to punish her. So we didnt talk for two or three days and whenever i would run into her i would talk to, and pay more attention to, her friends. Now she has started askin me why I'm "being so gay to her" and why i dont talk to her. So my question is did i freeze-out too much? and if so is there any way to recover?

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:34 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: kaboom724
hmmmm...keeping in mind im no hot shot pua (yet), what I would do is when she asked me that, I would have said something like "well, since you were acting all too cool for school before I was like whatever". LoL.

Ne way its obvious you did good, you have found out she does indeed care about you. Maybe a non-verbal neg (im in hi school, sometimes when we put the books back I just snap my fingers in one of her ears and sneak the book on her desk, and she puts it back). Then smile and everything ll be cool. Phase shift (later ) to show you like her back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:00 am 
Dedicated Member

be carefull buddy, instead of making her desire you, you have apparently insulted her. you're treading on thin ice with her now, so dont push it. if i were you, next time you run into her with her friends, run it just they way you would run a set, but dont fully ingore her. make her equal to everyone else in the convo, then finally step up some kino and seperate her a bit.

good luck,

PB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:03 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: kaboom724
Quote:
be carefull buddy, instead of making her desire you, you have apparently insulted her.

good luck,

PB
perhaps but she wasnt even paying attention b4, now shes worried. at least showing interest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yeah i started talkin to her again and she was bein indifferent again so i dont know whats goin on with her. I still dont know how to proceed from here. But Thanks for all the advice so far guys, im definately gonna use it .

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

From the info you've given it sounds like she may view you as another orbiter/source of attention and you've frozen her out without having enough attraction built. I agree with prettyboy. You prolly want to spend a little more time attracting and seperate yourself from all the other orbiters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

That makes a lot of sense...I'll work on that. Thanks for the advice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

lmao wow i'm having this same problem

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

If she is insulted by the freeze-out, just say something along the lines of "Why do I always have to say hi first, you know you don't need my permission to talk." If she isn't interested enough to re initiate a convo with you, you should've probably built more attraction before freezing her out.

Just until I can die a little longer
Saviors and saints
Devils and heathens alike
She'll eat you alive

- "Revelations 22:20" - Puscifer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

nope according to your story you are on the spot. A freeze out is when you want her to want things to return back to normal, after she has done something wrong. So she will come to you and it sounded like she did that. Atleasts that what i think.