Switch to full style
DHV stories, negs, C&F, push-pull, ESP routines, qualification, fluff talk, freeze outs, jealousy tactics, & kino tricks.
Post a reply

Shirt Game

Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:11 pm

I have this shirt which without fail will draw a compliment. It is turquoise with both yellow and pink pineapples on it. When a honey compliments it I quickly tell her I have a question, and that it is very serious. I ask which pineapple attracts her most pink or yellow? If she says pink I tell her it means she must be mindful of her emotions because that is what the pink pineapple symbolizes. If she says Yellow I tell her she must pay mind to her intellect because that is what the yellow pineapple symbolizes. It is a lot of fun and gets the women interested and talking.

Be on the lookout for routines like this. I made this game up on the fly, one night recently.

Re: Shirt Game

Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:58 pm

Hello there, this is a nice shirt game. :)

Re: Shirt Game

Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:06 am

Not a bad way to break the ice. I guess if you have something you can use like this, then by all means. I tend to dress very plain and use my surroundings.
Post a reply

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link