Post subject: My mall routine
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I dont use routines nowadays often. I wanted to share some routine that I used to use.

First stop a girl.
There are 2 ways to do that.

1. Run in a semi circle behind her and then in front of her (see how Tom Torrero does it on youtube).
2. Say 'Hey' loudly, to make her 'flinch' a bit and then neautralizes it with a smile and (optional) a tilted head to the side.

Tell her this:
"I need to buy a gift for my aunt. She is coming today and I havent seen her for 10 yrs. What do you think I should buy her?"
(Note how the question is long and difficult for the girl to reconstruct and suspect you of a lie).

It doesnt matter what she answers, just answer with anything..
(Answering with anything, gives the conversation a feel of being natural and not scripted).

Thank her for the answer... and tell her, you know there is something that I need to have an opinion on..
(thanking her for the answer, creates a false sense that she participates in the conversation).
When I was young, I used to perform magic shows.. I performed a few shows to my aunt.. Do you think I should buy a gift for me instead and perform a fun magic act for my aunt...
laugh a bit .. and pass to the second question quickly...
(Laughing a bit before going to the routine, gives the conversation a fun meaning/vibe)
Do you know what is mentalism?
Then go to perform Mystery's ESP routine.

If you want to stack the routine (I dont recomment stacking during the daygame).. ask her, actually I dont believe in magic, but in a psychological illusion. Psychological illusion appears to be magic if it is cunning enough.
Ask her: "Do you know how many 9s there are in 100?"
The answer should be "20.." (if you count the 90,91,92...) - most people get the answer wrong.

If you want to combine the routine with an interesting story later on in the interaction..
Watch this documentary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgOBfCrxS3U
It is a true story with true psychology, which sounds like science fiction.

I tested that routine many times... It is fun if done right..

It is good for beginners at day game.
Practice approaching the girl and executing the routines.. focus on body language and less on the words you say.

Last edited by H4ck3rLarry on Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: My mall routine
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:33 pm 
English Muffin

Good stuff...

How many times have you used this and it has landed you a date or more?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:47 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
1. Run in a semi circle behind her and then in front of her (see how Tom Torrero does it on youtube).
Creepy hand game:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Dragula, thanks for showing interest.

Routines build value they dont give you dates.

For a date to happen, you need to use an opener, then a routine/s and then a story with DHV spikes.
All that are stages A1 and A2.
In A3 you increase your value by using push-pull techniques such as qualifying the girl, showing her that you have standards, takeways and reel-hook-release.
Once the attraction phase is over you go on a date. Either you instantly go for a date. This is called moving to a location.. or you create a bridge for a date. That means you ask for a phone number and then meet.

When you date, you are in a comfort stage.
C1 is the initial date. Then you want to move C2.. this is where you move to different locations.. this stage is called bouncing.
Bounce to two locations, then move to C3.. which is your house.

S1 try to escalate.
S2 LMR
S3 Sex

That is mystery's method. I read his book 3 times.

Personally, I dont use his technique.. I am natural.. but some of his techniques is nice.. and adapted by many puas.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:00 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
Dragula, thanks for showing interest.

Routines build value they dont give you dates.

For a date to happen, you need to use an opener, then a routine/s and then a story with DHV spikes.
All that are stages A1 and A2.
In A3 you increase your value by using push-pull techniques such as qualifying the girl, showing her that you have standards, takeways and reel-hook-release.
Once the attraction phase is over you go on a date. Either you instantly go for a date. This is called moving to a location.. or you create a bridge for a date. That means you ask for a phone number and then meet.

When you date, you are in a comfort stage.
C1 is the initial date. Then you want to move C2.. this is where you move to different locations.. this stage is called bouncing.
Bounce to two locations, then move to C3.. which is your house.

S1 try to escalate.
S2 LMR
S3 Sex

That is mystery's method. I read his book 3 times.

Personally, I dont use his technique.. I am natural.. but some of his techniques is nice.. and adapted by many puas.
You are a ledge

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Pretty nice breakdown of his method, but I don't think you really understand it yourself. Really, how many have you laid with this yet ? If you enjoy MM, I'd really recommend giving the Venusian Arts Book a read. That man was on to something and I enjoyed some of his points. But you're not a magician... becoming one wasn't one of them last time I read his stuff. I'd drop the magician shtick.
Quote:
(Answering with anything, gives the conversation a feel of being natural and not scripted).
No.
David, why every time I post something, someone says 'how many times have you got laid with it?'.

I tested it. Its application works.

esp routine was mystery's routine and he got laid hundreds of times.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:38 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
Quote:
Pretty nice breakdown of his method, but I don't think you really understand it yourself. Really, how many have you laid with this yet ? If you enjoy MM, I'd really recommend giving the Venusian Arts Book a read. That man was on to something and I enjoyed some of his points. But you're not a magician... becoming one wasn't one of them last time I read his stuff. I'd drop the magician shtick.
Quote:
No.
David, why every time I post something, someone says 'how many times have you got laid with it?'.

I tested it. Its application works.

esp routine was mystery's routine and he got laid hundreds of times.

What about YOU?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
So let's hear your esp routine

. . . not a fan of the mall one.

And really, I want to hear it; I think routines are fun and have their place in PU. Don't let some "Natural Game" people dissuade you from having a few gimmicks that are fun in the back pocket.
You can find the ESP routine in google.

You tell the girl to think of a number of 1-10.
Tell her to imagine it being drawn on a big black board..and tell her to scream it in her head.

Now, most girls guess the number 7 or 3.

Some guess the number 5 or 6.

If the other numbers, their eyes will move to one of the sides, indicating mental effort.

The guess doesnt matter. If you guess wrong, just say 'I guess ESP doesnt work' and tell her about your technique of guessing ;)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:51 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

tbh i didn't really read the thread but all i can say is

improv is ur friend

just to guyz in general.

iMPROV