Post subject: response needed
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:49 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

So I asked this woman "what would you consider your ideal day" she responds "sex all day" I'm looking for a witty or challenging response

thinking about asking her if she's any good

Post subject: Re: response needed
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:44 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Pretty sure she's testing you. If you respond like that, you'll play into her frame. I'd probably just say "OK" or "Cool," and she'll wonder why you didn't take the bait.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

She already thinks I'm shy. But she thinks I'm funny. I've been talking to this woman for awhile.... I responded with "thAts cool. Hope your good though."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

She already thinks I'm shy. But she thinks I'm funny. I've been talking to this woman for awhile.... I responded with "thAts cool. Hope your good though."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

you probably shoulda said "easy there tiger" - reference for next time.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
So I asked this woman "what would you consider your ideal day" she responds "sex all day" I'm looking for a witty or challenging response

YOU: ....and night.

What are your plans for the weekend?

Then you continue on normal, and you just set up a meet. If she balks you hard NEXT. And move on to the next woman.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

me: that's cool; hope your good though

(My interaction with this chick use to be much better before a friend said something stupid)

Me: Hey party animal you out

her: party animal? not sure about that

however I was out
why did you ask?

Me: I was on__ st and briefly met a friend. I always talk to you online....((I've met her several times and she's in my group of friends... we've been talking for months but something happened due to someone so I'm restarting things... she started the communication but stated she doesn't know if she can trust me... We had very personal conversations so i think she is still interested

Me: I'm not a fan of talking to beautiful pics online....

I'm wondering what to write at this point my mind is blank

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:47 am 
Read My Book

Quote:

Why would you need a witty and/or challenging response to such a thing? She's telling you all she is looking for is sex, and you want to have witty text banter? Are you not reading between the lines....This is a prime example of why girls think guys are dumb.

And Your mind should be blank.. Over thinking leads to chicks not responding to what you say. Its too much mental investment and it comes out in your text.

I think you have to let this one go buddy. You're pushing far too much. She sounds depressed. I don't even think its worth it.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Why would you need a witty and/or challenging response to such a thing? She's telling you all she is looking for is sex
She didn't say she wanted sex with HIM though, she said she likes having sex all day. When I was at uni, I had a female friend and she would talk a lot about how she enjoyed sex a lot just because she considered herself 'one of the lads'. It sounds like this guy is in a similar predicament with the girl since she thinks he is shy, and feels confident enough to say these things like this around him.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:38 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
Quote:
Why would you need a witty and/or challenging response to such a thing? She's telling you all she is looking for is sex
She didn't say she wanted sex with HIM though, she said she likes having sex all day. When I was at uni, I had a female friend and she would talk a lot about how she enjoyed sex a lot just because she considered herself 'one of the lads'. It sounds like this guy is in a similar predicament with the girl since she thinks he is shy, and feels confident enough to say these things like this around him.
And so what was stopping him from ASSUMING ATTRACTION and using this situation as a catalyst to lift himself into position to be a candidate?

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

in the past this chick asked me if I was alone what would I do to her... I've also made some sexual jokes...it came up subtlety if she was any good in bed...I responded when she reversed the question well. And I told her I didn't want to break up any happy homes((she has a daughter)) if she got too interested in my abilities .. I'm just wondering if I should take things slow and invite her out nonchalantly/ meet her at a club with friends or be more aggressive/formal...

thanks for the feedback