when is a good time to get flowers?


Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships


Forum rules


Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.


2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.



Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:07 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:00 pm
Posts: 17
having our 10th date soon, I was thinking about bringing a single rose. would give it to her in a cheeky casual manor, nothing too romantic.

too much?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:16 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:22 pm
Posts: 209
Birthdays / anniversaries / valentine's / funeral / never

Definitely not after a 10th date

_________________
REBORN


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:54 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:18 pm
Posts: 268
Location: pula,istria
you give it to your long term girlfriend if you want to as a sign of affection or a nice gesture,not the girls you "pick up"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:23 am 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title

Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:34 pm
Posts: 3977
Perfectly fine. Only the chodes above would overthink something like this like it were some grand gesture.

Go with your gut.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:16 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2490
trevjim wrote:
having our 10th date soon, I was thinking about bringing a single rose. would give it to her in a cheeky casual manor, nothing too romantic.

too much?


Lame. It's 2017. Women want to catch a buzz, and have killer orgasms.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:01 am 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5917
Location: Los Angeles
Do what you want to do, OP. It can't hurt to bring her a flower. If that's your personality, there is nothing wrong with it. Plus, you know her personally and are the best person to know what she does and doesn't want. If you're 10 dates in, you've been doing something right so far. So do like N2 says and go with your gut.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:58 am 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title

Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:34 pm
Posts: 3977
Arch Stanton wrote:
trevjim wrote:
having our 10th date soon, I was thinking about bringing a single rose. would give it to her in a cheeky casual manor, nothing too romantic.

too much?


Lame. It's 2017. Women want to catch a buzz, and have killer orgasms.

^^don't listen to this guy he finds his dates on Backpage.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:11 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:22 pm
Posts: 209
n2thevoid wrote:
Perfectly fine. Only the chodes above would overthink something like this like it were some grand gesture.

Go with your gut.


Flowers should be saved for special occasions. A 10th date is not one. Where do you go from here?

_________________
REBORN


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:18 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5917
Location: Los Angeles
Slick_uk wrote:
n2thevoid wrote:
Perfectly fine. Only the chodes above would overthink something like this like it were some grand gesture.

Go with your gut.


Flowers should be saved for special occasions. A 10th date is not one. Where do you go from here?
Flowers aren't special. You can get them at the same place that you can get your gas or groceries. The way you should look at gifts of any kind is that you are giving them because you want to and not because it's expected because of occasion or you think you'll win someone over.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:23 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:24 am
Posts: 75
Personally think Flowers for no reason are cheesy and over played. They are a gift yes but the 'Romantic' essence of them can come across as too much for just a simple date.

But if you want to surprise her with flowers then go for it. Only issue I see is the need to ask if you should meaning you personally think it's too much or you want it to be received in a certain way. Trust me she is more than likely to pick up on that when you give them to her. Nothing worse then giving a gift while seeking a sort of validation from her.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:57 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5917
Location: Los Angeles
anaselies wrote:
Personally think Flowers for no reason are cheesy and over played. They are a gift yes but the 'Romantic' essence of them can come across as too much for just a simple date.

But if you want to surprise her with flowers then go for it. Only issue I see is the need to ask if you should meaning you personally think it's too much or you want it to be received in a certain way. Trust me she is more than likely to pick up on that when you give them to her. Nothing worse then giving a gift while seeking a sort of validation from her.
You guys have to learn how to carry yourselves. Even the OP knows that they can be presented as cheeky and he's the one asking the question. If you treat it as a grand gesture than it's going to be looked at in that way.

If you're using flowers to communicate your intent instead of your actions then it's a loser move. If you do it and she can tell your intentions already (kind of like taking her on a tenth date), then it only puts an exclamation point on them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:00 pm 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title

Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:32 am
Posts: 3900
The same thinking that says flowers are for big occasions is the same thinking that says buying a girl a five dollar drink is a big deal. But if it's a gift what is it a gift for? What's the reason behind this?

And yes as jack said if you've taken out a woman ten times and worried about giving a romantic vibe I'd question that. Could understand if this was a chick who has come over and banged 10 times but if you're going on 10 dates it's already romantic


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:12 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:24 am
Posts: 75
JackZero wrote:
anaselies wrote:
Personally think Flowers for no reason are cheesy and over played. They are a gift yes but the 'Romantic' essence of them can come across as too much for just a simple date.

But if you want to surprise her with flowers then go for it. Only issue I see is the need to ask if you should meaning you personally think it's too much or you want it to be received in a certain way. Trust me she is more than likely to pick up on that when you give them to her. Nothing worse then giving a gift while seeking a sort of validation from her.
You guys have to learn how to carry yourselves. Even the OP knows that they can be presented as cheeky and he's the one asking the question. If you treat it as a grand gesture than it's going to be looked at in that way.

If you're using flowers to communicate your intent instead of your actions then it's a loser move. If you do it and she can tell your intentions already (kind of like taking her on a tenth date), then it only puts an exclamation point on them.


Hench why i said what is in bold.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:19 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5917
Location: Los Angeles
anaselies wrote:
JackZero wrote:
anaselies wrote:
Personally think Flowers for no reason are cheesy and over played. They are a gift yes but the 'Romantic' essence of them can come across as too much for just a simple date.

But if you want to surprise her with flowers then go for it. Only issue I see is the need to ask if you should meaning you personally think it's too much or you want it to be received in a certain way. Trust me she is more than likely to pick up on that when you give them to her. Nothing worse then giving a gift while seeking a sort of validation from her.
You guys have to learn how to carry yourselves. Even the OP knows that they can be presented as cheeky and he's the one asking the question. If you treat it as a grand gesture than it's going to be looked at in that way.

If you're using flowers to communicate your intent instead of your actions then it's a loser move. If you do it and she can tell your intentions already (kind of like taking her on a tenth date), then it only puts an exclamation point on them.


Hench why i said what is in bold.
Which is why I put in bold the part of the statement that I disagree with.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:27 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:22 pm
Posts: 209
JackZero wrote:
Slick_uk wrote:
n2thevoid wrote:
Perfectly fine. Only the chodes above would overthink something like this like it were some grand gesture.

Go with your gut.


Flowers should be saved for special occasions. A 10th date is not one. Where do you go from here?
Flowers aren't special. You can get them at the same place that you can get your gas or groceries. The way you should look at gifts of any kind is that you are giving them because you want to and not because it's expected because of occasion or you think you'll win someone over.


Women love flowers, my girlfriend loves flowers. She isn't getting any until a special occasion though. I'd hate to prescribe to the norm here but 10 dates in and before exclusivity, it should be your sex and company that wins her over, not gifts. Any guy can buy flowers.

_________________
REBORN


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link