Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject: Ayo for Yayo
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So ive started to get a lil serious with this girl and found out that she uses cocaine pretty frequently.. a couple times a day when she is not with me. (She has made it clear that she wont use it when she is with me out of courtesy; she knows im not a fan of her doing it).

I was wondering what your guys takes on this subject or experience of a girl abusing drugs like this. What should i do about it, let it slide and let her continue to harm her body? Im really at a loss here and i care about this girl.. :?

Also I dont want to be the "needy" boyfriend and ive also spoken with her about what she gets out of using it. She just says it helps her relax. It doesnt appear to be a big problem.. but I dont like the idea of my girlfriend being part of a crowd that frequently uses drugs. (I feel this is also why she is almost against me meeting her friends cuz they are druggies)

What would you do :idea:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:07 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I used to kick it with a girl who took a bunch of xanax. I really liked her. She would just get soooo fucked up tho! I don't see her anymore cus things didnt work out and I knew that things weren't gonna work out when I found out she was a pill head. She did a whole bunch of X too. I'm no saint but I don't play around every-single-day.

I tried the whole "I care about you and youre fucking your shit up..." She did not like that and did it anyways. She chose the drugs... You wanna help but, they have to want to help themselves first. Give her an ultimatum; you or the blow. You will find out then where you stand. All you can do is be honest and sincere about the situation. It's your call. Go with your gut. Post your updates.

Swoop

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:31 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

oh man thats bad news bears unless youre using too. she hangs out with shaddy people and the drug culuture is something you don't understand.

have you done coke, prolly not. and you dont know how people are when they are high.

Blogs and summaries of everything I have learned and field tested.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:58 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
oh man thats bad news bears unless youre using too. she hangs out with shaddy people and the drug culuture is something you don't understand.

have you done coke, prolly not. and you dont know how people are when they are high.
I don't use it myself. Ive done it twice before; one time with her on new years before I knew it was anything to worry about. I do however take X maybe once a year at EDC! Smoke weed occasionally and have helped some girls out of their coke addiction before. So.. I do know the drug culture and how it is.

She recently opened up to me about being a rape victim (this happened to her about a year ago at the college she used to attend) and Ive grown pretty close with this girl.. (using the onion theory by Locke) :shock:

It feels almost like she is leading a double life.. On one hand she is this good little girl that wants to change and be in my reality where everything is totally awesome. But she is trapped in her other broken life where her friends have drugs and use them all the time with her. I dont want to have to occupy all of her time to get her out of this, I know that in the end she will do what she wants. But how can i help her change if she is gonna be out with her friends that DO use all the time.. Its a difficult situation.
Im sure there must be a way to get her out of it!

But when she is with me and does not use it, its almost like telling me that she does want to change.. im just gonna have to help her along the way.

(sorry for rambling on.. just getting all my thoughts down haha) :idea:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:09 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

you know drug culture because you've done x and coke a few times.

People coked out of their mind will think it's okay to be up at 6am, railing their next line to start there day.

people dropping e will be up all night going to raves making out with random people and will do anything to keep their high.

You have just experienced the drug, you have yet to experience the side effects and addiction.

SWIM was addicted to coke, gram a day, before class during class whatever. Everyone loved him, turned into an OC addiction, had the best girlfriend at the time, and she's the only reason he stopped. Its a dangerous road to take. Dont think you can fix her, she has to want to stop.

Blogs and summaries of everything I have learned and field tested.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

It should be not easy to stop that. But from your side, you can tell her to stop doing that, case you don't want to be with a woman who uses drugs. Oh, by the way, you can mention that she cares to you, but not lovely