Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys,

My situation is the following; I had a little fling with my SPAM a couple of months ago (I know, bad idea), but before that we used to be really good friends, unfortunately after this everything fucked up and we kinda agree in being friends again, but the girl has been really difficult to me, I try to be nice and friendly to her but she keeps avoiding me or trying to demonstrate she doesn’t want to be my friend and she doesn’t want to talk either, I feel really shit with the situation as my self-esteem gets seriously affected after someone I shared a lot of things with just tries to shows that she doesn’t give a shit about me, not that I want to date her again but I honestly want to be friends with her.

I know the sensible option would be to move out but since I got in The Game one of my objectives has been being more confident with women and I feel this is a really good test for me, I rwant to get to a point where I can deal with this assertively and let her know I am not going to take any more shit from her.

I’d love any advice on this, I feel a bit stuck.

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

take women back to ur house.

She probably feels threatedned at the moment. She thinks you are pretending to only want to be her friend to try and have sex again. So COMPLETELY DISQUALIFY YOURSELF.

You can never be too obvious. bring women back, then ask her.
"where do you think I should take her? Italian or mexican?, etc..."

Make it absolutely certain in her mind that you do not want her anymore as a partner.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Excelent advice, Thanks,

I've done it once already, but she got worse, I am sarging like crazy and will get more women in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:31 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Dont take shit from her. I understand she is, or was your friend, but you need to not let her affect you. Chicks are silly, man. They can love you one minute, then hate you the next. This is not logical, nor sane in most respects of the word so why worry about it? In my opinion, she is making up excuses to not like you right now because she is confused about where you guys stand, its normal for her to feel defensive. Just be assertive in how you feel about her, just friends. Make no apologizes. Sex is sex, fuck it. If she wants to be a weirdo thats her problem.

Swoop

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

That makes perfect sense to me Swoop and I actually heard from a friend in common that she stills fancies me but feels really hurt hence her irrational behaviour and her attempts of trying to make me feel like shite and believe me the whole situation has been horrible but with all the stuff I have been learning recently I am coming to a point where I am ignoring her completely and focusing in my inner game and getting new women in my life.

Big thanks for replying

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:38 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I am coming to a point where I am ignoring her completely and focusing in my inner game and getting new women in my life.
Perfect...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

And I have actually discovered that by ignoring her, she just gets more intrigue and is now doing some attempts to approach me… Happy days!