Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject: First date fucks.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:28 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

two lessons learned here should be.
1) Don't keep shit that your afraid to walk away from.
2) girls you fuck on the first time meeting them, arent LTR material.

Dating four months prior.

silly broads friend
And you questioned me about my single status. Oh well. I hope it was a good thing. I guess it rarely is. We will make it through.

silly broad
actually i've been single for about a week. just dreading changing the status. I broke up with Milinko cause he has... insert: Whiny nagging bullshit that's being evasive and full of excuses for being weak minded.

On the plus side, <insert guy> (one of the guys from work) and I have been talking but agreed to take it slow. *sigh* I'm just happy to be single for the time being and have "me" time finally.

.End of dating after four months.

This is the rough outline end of a first night fuck.. that turned into a relationship, because im an idiot.. and let that happen. [to be kind to myself... amateur]

personally, the main issue that matters to me.
She was nothing.. Given value only by the fact i given her value because I misconstrewed her value-able, after investing time in her.. and considering my time worth something.

To be fair, her "whiny nagging bullshit that's being evasive and full of excuses for being weak minded", Was i had community service, and she assumed i wasnt doing it. So much drama for her.. AND.. apparently making her buy dinner twice a week and pay for an outing now and then. Was terrible.. go figure..

Take your time getting to know LTR ppl, and fucking difuses alot of built up shit.. ntm if she fucks on the first date.. you just got laid. and saved your self at the bare minimum one night of jerking off and months worth of wasted time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:06 pm 
Homewrecker

Since I know this situation more in-depth than just about anyone who can reply to it (and since your post didn't make much sense), I think I'm probably best-suited to address your points. If this comes off brutal, understand I'm just being honest and I still love you bro :)
Quote:
1) Don't keep shit that your afraid to walk away from.
You weren't afraid to walk away from this girl, you were comfortable and complacent. Even though you didn't truly DESIRE her, staying together was the easier option than continuing to sarge and improve yourself as a person. And therein lies the problem: without a genuine desire for your significant other, you do both of you a great disservice and ultimately doom the relationship to failure.
Quote:
2) girls you fuck on the first time meeting them, arent LTR material.
This is a damaging myth about relationships that leads to all sorts of limiting beliefs. How are you in any way justified in making moral judgments about a woman based on how quickly she's willing to sleep with you? This is particularly unfair when you, yourself are ready to sleep with her from the moment you lay eyes on her ... how would you feel if she passed judgment on your worth as a boyfriend based on that knowledge?

Some of the best relationships I've ever been a part of started as same-night lays and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Your entire relationship with this girl ultimately boils down to this statement right here:
Quote:
She was nothing.. Given value only by the fact i given her value because I misconstrewed her value-able, after investing time in her.. and considering my time worth something.
It has nothing to do with how soon you slept with her or any "fear of walking away." Your problems with this girl started inside of you. Pickup, like everything else in life, is cyclical. In the same way that you cannot expect a girl to be wildly devoted to you without being wildly devoted to her first, you cannot expect a healthy relationship to bloom out of a perceived level of value based solely on how much time you have invested in it.

Stop tearing her down in an attempt to smooth over your own insecurities and sexual hangups. Stop trying to blame the failure of this relationship on external factors you can't control. You are an active agent of change in your life, not a victim. Get out of that mentality and go BE A MAN :)

And don't forget, you're still my boy :)

Your boy,

http://tinyurl.com/c6lbje<-Member Journal (PMZ Only)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

smart. sharp points. But i still refuse to believe first date fucks = ltr material. They dont survive.. just because they become friends doesnt mean that's success.

and yea. i got lazy and shit, but i was still sarging girls while i was with kacy. i sarged plenty of hb7+'s at work with no problem. and even had number closes with a pair of hb9's up until my friend/boss dropped the bomb on the convo that i was with kacy. lol.. and they still just giggled and said maybe another time.. o.~ so i was still good :P

ya. i dropped my balls somewhere down the line in the relationship.. so grant you that. i messed up/failed, live and learn...