Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject: Gaming my Gf
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ive been with my gf for about two years, everything has been ok until she has started her new course in college, she needs to complete this one with a high grade to get into the next course she wants to do.

My girlfriend is a HB8, an opinion backed up by my AFC buddies. I was just getting into the PUA scene when I met her and used various methods to seduce her.

The problem I am now having is that because she is so wrapped up in this college course im not seeing a lot of her, when I originally got with her she was putty in my hands. Since ive been with her ive become more my relaxed self with her and I rarely use any methods to wind her up/make her prove herself/neg her.

I would love if you guys could give me a brief run-through of the kind of things I shoould do to get her back to that ''putty in my hands'' stage.
I'm currently giving her negative body language which im hoping will get her wondering why im not all over her and last night when she was expecting me to call her to organise something I just went out with the guys, she eventually called me at 10pm and was pissed that I didnt call her.

Sorry for the absolute ramble but I would apprieciate any advice going as my mediocre game has got me by thus far now its time for some master technique.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

you're absolutely doing the opposite of what you should be doing. let's say, for instance, that she is getting bored with the relationship. 2 years is a long time, and i would say after about 8-10 months, things start becoming extremely routine, your looks don't charm her anymore, and unless you are extremely adventurous, sex loses it's intensity. Also, researchers have concluded that the "love" emotions usually die out around 2 years, and what's left is memories, routine, and the psychological connection. You have to re-ignite the flame once again, but not as a new target. that's why negs and shit won't work. nor will being unavailable. take her on a weekend getaway. something to once again to put a new excitement in her life. this might be hard due to school, but a weekend should suffice.

Also, if theres a possibility that you two are growing apart, and she's thinking about maybe leaving you, giving her more and more space and acting like you don't care would just re-enforce these thoughts and actually make her more comfortable with leaving you.

hope this helps. if you need some more ideas about how to re-ignite the flame just ask.

Post subject: Re: Gaming my Gf
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:46 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Ive been with my gf for about two years, everything has been ok until she has started her new course in college, she needs to complete this one with a high grade to get into the next course she wants to do.

My girlfriend is a HB8, an opinion backed up by my AFC buddies. I was just getting into the PUA scene when I met her and used various methods to seduce her.

The problem I am now having is that because she is so wrapped up in this college course im not seeing a lot of her, when I originally got with her she was putty in my hands. Since ive been with her ive become more my relaxed self with her and I rarely use any methods to wind her up/make her prove herself/neg her.

I would love if you guys could give me a brief run-through of the kind of things I shoould do to get her back to that ''putty in my hands'' stage.
I'm currently giving her negative body language which im hoping will get her wondering why im not all over her and last night when she was expecting me to call her to organise something I just went out with the guys, she eventually called me at 10pm and was pissed that I didnt call her.

Sorry for the absolute ramble but I would apprieciate any advice going as my mediocre game has got me by thus far now its time for some master technique.
my only advice is to stop trying to game your girlfriend. She is no a target, she is your lover. Resolve issues...don't punish her because she is at a different stage in her life. Work with her, find out the problem. And then the two of you can rebuild. THe more you go the route you want to take, the more frustration and mutual misunderstanding will be built. If you really care for her, find out whats going on; not how to make her your bitch again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i absolutely agree you will not make her your "bitch" or "putty". You can however, make things interesting again. Just start by changing the places you guys party, where you eat, etc. You literally should try and create a new life. more like a refreshment, possibly even an upgrade. and that's good and healthy for every relationship, not just failing ones.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Just stop trying to game your girlfriend. She is no a target, she is your lover. Resolve issues...don't punish her because she is at a different stage in her life. Work with her, find out the problem.