Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject: NO
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
My rant- I pretty much disagree with everything that has been said and hope I can be convinced otherwise. I'm going through the same thing with my gf of 7 months and my decision is almost made to just leave her.

I figure the problem is one that is only going to get worse. If you don't have someone who can match up to you sexually, then you will be spending your whole relationship thinking, stressing, and designing ways to get sex. In my opinion that's bullshit. Why should any of us have to settle for a gf that we have to figure what turns her on like punching numbers to unlock a safe? Even if you find ways to turn her on for the next few months, they will be old and routine after a year.

I thought as a PUA we operate as if we are the prize. I thought we have abundance theories and that if one girl can't satisfy us, on to the next. I thought we have mentalities of not accepting second best.

To me, it seems if you are not getting the sex you want and sex is a big thing to you in a relationship, then you should move on to the next girl. Life is too short, why settle? If you want sex 3-5 times a day, then goddamnit you shouldn't stop until you find a girl who will give you sex 3-5 times a day.

Googling "my wife has a low sex drive" gives a glimpse to what happens to poor schmucks who settle in their sex life and try a myriad of things to get their partners in the mood.

You have to make a choice my friend. There are relationships where all you do is have sex, and theres nothing more to it. There are many puas who have these relationships. Another relationship is one in which youre sexual with only one woman. Is this woman worth it? Does she make up for in her personality what she lacks in her sexual life? Decide if its worth it, and make your choice. You could also try telling her you want more sex, and see if that works.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Maybe someone already said this , if so sorry for missing it.But remember the freezout?

If you make your move and she acts as if she's not in the mood i don't play checkers but get out a deck of cards and turn on the lights.Act as if your perfectly cool with her not wanting the cock.

Another thing to remember is to have her participate in the mood setting if at all possible .Ask her to help out by lighting some candles,or incense.

Ive found that alot of technology you use on someone new you can apply to LTR's .

Also i agree with the others about learning new things . Read up on white tiger tantra and teach her how to squirt and then u will become the man with tha masta plan!!!

good luck bud

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:20 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Maybe someone already said this , if so sorry for missing it.But remember the freezout?

If you make your move and she acts as if she's not in the mood i don't play checkers but get out a deck of cards and turn on the lights.Act as if your perfectly cool with her not wanting the cock.

Another thing to remember is to have her participate in the mood setting if at all possible .Ask her to help out by lighting some candles,or incense.

Ive found that alot of technology you use on someone new you can apply to LTR's .

Also i agree with the others about learning new things . Read up on white tiger tantra and teach her how to squirt and then u will become the man with tha masta plan!!!

good luck bud
aww, why are you freezing out your girlfriend who isn't in the mood? Are you trying to maker her feel bad about herself and give you what you want? What you are talking about are devices you get past LMR...you certainly are not going to make her want to have sex with you MORE if you act cold and distant for her not putting out.

Punishing her for not wanting sex? Won't get sex.