Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 2:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hi guys,

I gave my housewarming party this weekend and at the end of the night my friend and girlfriend and me were chilling and he said that he did some coke so my girlfriend claimed she did coke as well about 2/3 years ago on new year. This bothered me as i did not expect this from her...

So next day i casually brought it up like i did not expect coke use from you and she told me she used quite some time and told me her and her female friend used to do it every other weekend for about 6 months at her females boyfriends house, he was living on his own. This female friend was a bad influence she said as they also sneekded out drinking together during school and shit. She is 20 now so i expect this was when they were about 15/16 years old.

I am not sure what bothers me but i do have a gut feeling i want more answers regarding all this drug use, chilling at this guy's house giving them coke... they had no money i assume so i keep getting these thoughts they had sex for some coke or something, she also told me sometimes a random guy come along to pick something up and shit so it was pretty serious stuff this guy was doing.

She does not speak to this female friend anymore for quite some time (2 years i assume) because of something that happened, i never knew the story, she told me a while back she would tell me this sometime.

Please note i never saw her do drugs when i am with her, she only smokes cigarettes and i believe that she has no longer contact with this girl.

Should i confront her about it and ask for some more answers as without answers i keep getting thoughts of what used to happen back in her past. Knowing all this might hurt me more but not knowing kinda sucks to...

Yes i know the past is the past but i keep having thoughts that eat me from the inside...

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 2:29 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Hi guys,
I gave my housewarming party this weekend and at the end of the night my friend and girlfriend and me were chilling and he said that he did some coke so my girlfriend claimed she did coke as well about 2/3 years ago on new year. This bothered me as i did not expect this from her...
Why would you be bothered by something she did when you didn't even know her?
Quote:
I am not sure what bothers me but i do have a gut feeling i want more answers regarding all this drug use, chilling at this guy's house giving them coke... they had no money i assume so i keep getting these thoughts they had sex for some coke or something, she also told me sometimes a random guy come along to pick something up and shit so it was pretty serious stuff this guy was doing.
Lmao. Sex for coke. Dude, you honestly sound extremely inexperienced with the party scene. If somebody is connected and has weed, he shares the weed.
If somebody is connected and has coke, he shares the coke.
It's a damn party drug. You don't invite people over if you plan on not part-taking.
We're not talking about trainwreck methheads that would suck just about any dick for another fix.
Quote:
Should i confront her about it and ask for some more answers as without answers i keep getting thoughts of what used to happen back in her past. Knowing all this might hurt me more but not knowing kinda sucks to...

Yes i know the past is the past but i keep having thoughts that eat me from the inside...
Confront about what? Hurt about what? Dude, this woman is with you for what? 4-5 months? How the hell is what she did years ago, as a TEENAGER no less, hurt a grown ass adult?
Girl has you so wrapped around her finger that your behavior will end up killing this relationship.

If you're curious about her past, then just ask. But if the words "confront" and "hurt" even remotely enter that equation then you can forget about it, because that's simply not a conversation you can handle.
You're flying a gigantic red flag. Get your shit together Furiox.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 3:15 pm 

Why are you letting this consume you?

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:09 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

This is reading like the OP thought his girlfriend was/is a princess, and now that she did coke, she's a dirty, rotten skank.

Guess what, OP?

Women are wild animals. They are dirtier and more passionate than men. They are not innocent fragile flowers. They want to catch a buzz, have passionate sex, and then cuddle with you and have you tell them a secret.

Rinse repeat.

I bet she did a lot of coke, and had sex on it. Possibly a threesome if she was just hanging out with her gf and her gf's boyfriend..

Turn it into a dirty sex game, flip your insecurity into passion. Ask her what kind of sex she had while on it, as foreplay, etc.

It will also get it out of your system.

the sooner you understand that most women are not nuns, the better you'll do with women. They have craven, fantasies. They imagine being with a woman, getting nailed by two guys at once, having group sex, getting fucked in public while people watch, etc. They are much more into fantasies than most men, and have a wider array of desires.

They want orgasm after orgasm, and to collapse in bed, then wake up the next day and text you how awesome it was. It is the removal of the mundane from their lives they seek ,and it comes from within you, and your skills, and your confidence and security in their sexuality, not magic fucking ballon rides or fancy cars.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:56 am 

Fancy cars help though.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:19 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Thanks guys, i will try to leave the past the past but my mind is constantly thinking about it. Most likely if i talk about it with her i will get even more upset but not talking about it keeps me thinking / eating me from the inside. Not sure what to do but i will work on myself and hopefully my mind will be at ease.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:26 am 

Doesn't sound as though you're ready for a relationship SPAM.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:38 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
For outsiders reading my shit no not at all but if you knew me in person its a different story. We all have weak moments, i choose to write them down on a forum and get advice from experienced people while others go straight to their girlfriends and fuck things up. Me and my girl have it good for 90% and the 10% i have issues with i spill here on the forums and i try to learn form it.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 12:06 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
For outsiders reading my shit no not at all but if you knew me in person its a different story. We all have weak moments, i choose to write them down on a forum and get advice from experienced people while others go straight to their girlfriends and fuck things up. Me and my girl have it good for 90% and the 10% i have issues with i spill here on the forums and i try to learn form it.
Lol, being too afraid to say something is not spilling issues and trying to learn from it. The fact that you feel pain over what your chick did at 15/16 is n2s point that you're not ready. You're still paining from and suspicious abt her best friend. You're still paining from guys touching her back in front of you. You're deeply insecure in this relationship, and only think that keeps it going is your fear of speaking your mind. Lol...its not some great thing that things havent fucked up because you havent been honest and instead suffer in silence. What RC is saying is dont "confront" because this is YOUR issue, but you'll not bring it up again out of fear of "fucking things up."

You're not ready for a relationship. And feeling the pain and letting it eat you up inside, but not saying it, isnt going to make you ready. You miss the whole point of valuing yourself and you pedestal this chick so much that her past hurts you. Lets say she fucked guys for coke years ago. Does it matter if you trust and know your gf now? You will keep getting these situations where you feel pain because you're trying desperately to keep this relationship going, hence anything that could even remotely mean she will leave will always send you into a panic and cause pain.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 2:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Lol, being too afraid to say something is not spilling issues and trying to learn from it. The fact that you feel pain over what your chick did at 15/16 is n2s point that you're not ready. You're still paining from and suspicious abt her best friend. You're still paining from guys touching her back in front of you. You're deeply insecure in this relationship, and only think that keeps it going is your fear of speaking your mind. Lol...its not some great thing that things havent fucked up because you havent been honest and instead suffer in silence. What RC is saying is dont "confront" because this is YOUR issue, but you'll not bring it up again out of fear of "fucking things up."

You're not ready for a relationship. And feeling the pain and letting it eat you up inside, but not saying it, isnt going to make you ready. You miss the whole point of valuing yourself and you pedestal this chick so much that her past hurts you. Lets say she fucked guys for coke years ago. Does it matter if you trust and know your gf now? You will keep getting these situations where you feel pain because you're trying desperately to keep this relationship going, hence anything that could even remotely mean she will leave will always send you into a panic and cause pain.
You are right about the fact i don't speak my mind towards her, instead i bitch about it here on the forum. Usually after i write down my thoughts/issues this helps me get in ease with them. I wish her past would not bother me so much, i wish guys touching her does not bother me but this is not reality. I had a drama free 4 year relationship with a quite girl and now i got this cokey smurf who is a lot more to handle, maybe to much to handle for my taste, time will tell.

We are both quite the same so it works better but because i am not used to my girlfriend getting a lot of attention from guys/ having an active party past i panic sometimes in my head all because its new to me.

I am no angel myself so its hypocrite to judge her by her past and sometimes things she does while going out but were all just human.

I will work out more, get in a better shape, work on my business and try to focus less on our relationship as we have it good, trust me, its just some things iam not used to and don't know how to deal with but we can all become stronger and a better person.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:12 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thank yo Neo for articulating what I was thinking:)

Op, heed what Neo is saying (you likely won't). This relationship is going to be trigger island for you. If you choose to continue anyway, I strongly suggest you get some professional help.