Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:18 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:
What do you mean she went missing from 9 to 12? You mean she just didn't text you back for 3 hours? I don't know you guys relationship or what the "norm" for you two is, so i can only say that that sounds like a bit much to me. And if its not, i could see it becoming tiresome shortly.

How long have you guys been together. And whats the normal flow of communication like?

Im going to assume that her not replying for 3 hours is inconsistent with how she normally behaves or that you may be feeling a shift in your gut about her that may be triggered by either you or something she's feeling about you. But i wouldn't make a big deal over a one time thing. Now if she's on several occasions she deviates from what was once "normal" we may be talking something different.

All that can be said here though is that ONLY YOU know whats normal and not normal for you two. And only your gut knows whether this was intentional or legitimate. In my world what you're doing is a bit "crazy", but you're not in my world so i can't hold you to the standard of my world. Perhaps thats what you require from the women you talk to, and if thats truly what you want no one can tell you you shouldn't have it. You'll just need to find the girl that can handle giving it to you.

If you feel like you're being disrespected, communicate it, and if you don't feel like you were understood or if your position was respected then you could consider something else; whatever that something else might be for you. But communication is always a good first steps. Relationships are 80% communication. its the communication that keeps everything going.
This is all i was asking.most of you guys are reading me all wrong.yes, it was abnormal behavior for her but no im not making a thing of it.and im definetly not being passive aggressive towards her.i didn't like that she didnt text back. But its not a serious problem because im not a clingy guy. However, even though im not being cold in any way, i dont feel much like being affectionate either.im not trying to punish her at all im simply not rewarding her by being all sweet either.if im affectionate even when i dont feel like being that way, its like getting whipped into being nice when she doesnt really deserve it.you guys re focusing on the whole punishment thing when its not a punishment.i mainly just wanted to know if this was too trivial to talk to her about, even if i was just gonna casually say something like" hey why'd ya disappear?, i didnt really like that"
Why didn't you like it? I mean ok you're not punishing her but to even be thinking about just not rewarding her I have to ask what is the issue with her actions. They must be somewhat affecting you or affected you but I don't know why or how. You say you don't like it...why? Because it's different? This is like you saying my gf changed her hair color I don't like it...I'm not going to punish her but I'm not going to reward her. I'd ask you the same thing...why is this an issue and what don't you like about it? You keep telling us what it is not but can't give a clear answer on what it is. It's abnormal for my chick to cook chili but I don't think on whether to not be affectionate with her because she cooked chili. Nor do I think about disrespect if it's just because she does something strange. Something about this in an issue for you so what is it?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:56 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:

This is all i was asking.most of you guys are reading me all wrong.yes, it was abnormal behavior for her but no im not making a thing of it.and im definetly not being passive aggressive towards her.i didn't like that she didnt text back. But its not a serious problem because im not a clingy guy. However, even though im not being cold in any way, i dont feel much like being affectionate either.im not trying to punish her at all im simply not rewarding her by being all sweet either.if im affectionate even when i dont feel like being that way, its like getting whipped into being nice when she doesnt really deserve it.you guys re focusing on the whole punishment thing when its not a punishment.i mainly just wanted to know if this was too trivial to talk to her about, even if i was just gonna casually say something like" hey why'd ya disappear?, i didnt really like that"
Serious enough to get advice from a forum of men.

Forget the whole punishment/reward gambit your not Christen Gray. Jut realize the fact it's okay to oppose women with out loosing them.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:03 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
i didn't like that she didnt text back. But its not a serious problem because im not a clingy guy.

Clingy guys get upset over a non-response of three hours.

Accept the truth, and work on improving.